Looking for tennis partners!!

Hello!
I'm looking for some people to play tennis with a couple of evenings per week.
Who's in?!
Cu soon on the courts.
Cheers!

i'm In, please let me know when & where, and i will be their. i forgot my racket back home, but i could buy one. By the way, i'm egyptian 25 years old and i'm not professional but i can play.

No News?

I will be back in Doha next week. I'll send you private message to coordinate.
Cu!

hey jqgao, we could arrange a warming up match if you want?

Come on lazy guys lets have a tennis match

hi guys, I'm also looking for a partner to play. not a beginner, not professional. Where do you play? where is the best place? Actually are there any covered courts?

Hey lyalya, there is a covered court in sheraton hotel (Recreation Center), so we can have a match there if you want, i'm free everyday after 6pm.

I'm in, let me know when would u like to play

I used to play tennis many, many years ago, and wouldn't mind starting again. I am probably very rusty at the moment and will need some time to get back in my game, but I would love to meet some people to have a fun time with. Give me a call on 33097420.

i can play in ramdan anyday after 10pm, also i can book the court in sherton,( outdoors or indoors). If any of you is interested, Please let me know. My number is 55913157

Where do you play and what is your level (beginner, intermediate, advance)? Can only play in the evening and weekends.

I'm ready to play

Hi

i would like to come back to court  let me know when would u like to play i have  free court and i am intermediate to advance

Where is the court? I am near Radisson Blu on C-Ring and Salwa Road.
Can play in the evenings.
Thanks

Hey guys im looking for a tennis partner to play with me for like 5-6days a week..im 17 and im an intermediate player..id say im gud..I have been playing tournaments back in my country so if ure interested please contact me at xxx9 if unreachable contact me at xxx
Thankyou n please kindly reply soon guys
Looking forward to your replies

hi Kevin,

Me and my friends play tennis 3 times a week. we are ok still beginners, if you are interested let me know :)

Hi. hit me up if you want to play tennis... Been playing regularly for over a year now.  30016951  :cheers:

Hi,

Where do you guys play, I am new to Doha, and looking to play some casual tennis on a regular basis. Let me know

kaushalp86 <at> gmail

-Kaushal

Hello

To be able to meet other tennis players, I suggest you to drop an advert in our Sport Partners Classifieds in Qatar section of the forum.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi I am looking for a tennis partner. I am beginner level playing for last one year. I can play in evening or mornings depending on my schedule.  Pls call me at any time on xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I can play ..get in touch on xxx

Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.

Hello Bosecheli,

This thread is an old one. Please refer to the post of Kenjee :

kenjee wrote:

Hello

To be able to meet other tennis players, I suggest you to drop an advert in our Sport Partners Classifieds in Qatar section of the forum.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hi I'm looking some people who wants to play tennis here in qatar, I am not a professional tennis player but i can play doubles just for fun and excersice to make sweat, every Friday between 9am to 4pm,  call me xxx

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

please give me details. Send me a private message