Au Pairs in Barcelona

Where are you originally from? I am also an Au Pair in Barcelona but I have yet to meet anyone else with this job. I would love to meet up!

Hey guys,

I'm Alex, I'm British and I'm 21. I've been living in Vietnam working as an au pair but I've been offered a job in Cabrera De Mar. Just wondered if any of you knew the area/what sort of salary to expect etc?

I'm up for sightseeing, exploring and drinks if I do accept the job :)

@PierreAlex hey man I see you are in Barcelona. I'm moving there this summer ( mid may , june and july ). Did you meet anybody there since your messages ? Is your phone number still the same ? Would be cool if we can meet for a few drinks and what not. I don't have a spanish cellphone but I'll see if I can find a solution when I will be there.

Im coming in 10 days from now!

Anybody else in BCN contact me or leave a message here so maybe we can meet up all together, that would be awesome.

See ya!

-Malcolm

Hola!
I just moved to Barcelona and I will be here until the end of July! I have only made one friend in the week I've been here so would be really cool to get to know other people in a similar situation as me! Preferably someone who can speak English! I am American and this is my first time to Europe so I think I could appreciate it more if I wasn't always alone :)
Please message me if you are around Barcelona and would like to meet up!
Xo
Alexandria

Hola!
I have also just moved to Barcelona and would like to have Coffee! Idk if your still here or not but would be nice to meet someone who can speak English! Please let me know
Alexandria :)

Hey I'm there next week ! Sounds good you sound like a cool person to get along with. The problem with this website is that everybody posts stuff all around. I'm sure there's like 20 posts of people lookin for other poeple to kick it with, but since it's all over this site, nobody ever connects.... !!! ..... Anyway, yea let's do this. I'm coming on the 14th. I can't speak spanish but I'm fluent english. Please drop me a private message ----- do you have a cell in spain ?

I'll be in Gracia from the end of the month. Does anyone know the area/have any recommendations for places to go?

Hey  I m in central bnc and I m finding au pair job anyone help me pls

Hey guys, I'm Katie and from Ireland..
I'm moving to a small town outside Barcelona at the end of June for the month of July.. going to be working as an au pair and would love to meet some people my age during my free time :) please send a wee msg if it suits!

Hi, I am Zsanett and I'm also moving to a small town near Barcelona. I will be working as an au pair in July too. It would be great if we can meet and do something in our free time.:)

(moderated: please post in the jobs section pls

Hola,

I am Kim from The Netherlands. Last week I arrived at my hostfamily in Sabadell, which is very close to Barcelona. I would like to meet other aupairs because I will stay here untill August. Anyone interested?

heyy ive just moved to the city, i dont really know anyone or anything let me know if you want to meet ! :):)

Hey everyone!

I'm moving to Barcelona in January to do a 6 month TEFL course, however I will be looking for some extra weekend work. I am happy to be an Au Pair or give extra english classes to anyone who feels they need some extra tuition. I am also an artist and would love to work with people doing any kind of creative work in my spare time! Can anyone tell me how to go about finding such work? Is there specific sites advertising jobs in Barcelona?

Maggie  :)