SHOES...!!!

Hi everyone. My name is Agnes and I'm new here! This is very off-topic, but I'm desperately looking for a specific pair of shoes from H&M, and I'll pay anyone to sell 'em to me second-hand! (We can negotiate the price). Please drop me a message if you or a friend have this specific pair of shoes: http://postimg.org/gallery/39q553re/92bc460d/ It's a flat, beige, lace-covered shoe, with tying laces... Euro Size 40.5/ US size 8.5 -- bigger sizes might fit me too, so tell me if you have a size 40/8.5 or higher -- and MADE IN CHINA (Not Bangladesh) (*And... I don't want to buy it from the store, because the newer stock is slightly different in shape, even though the size and model are pretty much the same... It needs to be second-hand, so that I know it was bought at least 4/5 months ago while the stock still had the right shape for my feet...).

--***--- And on another topic, I was thinking... It sure can be hard finding shoes here sometimes, for someone with a slightly bigger size or a slightly higher arch/in-step... I would love to get in contact with anyone with a bigger shoe-size, who might be interested in trading, swapping or selling second-hand shoes! We should build a community here...

## This is rather urgent, so I'm gonna give my phone number.. if you have this shoe: call me ! 0812 8963 9773

Also... I've posted this message in several places so far without any result... Anyone have advice on how to get these things read? Or how to go about getting the thing I'm looking for! I'm a real newbie, as usual!... (mas fred? lukereg?)

Sorry, not a clue.
I also have serious problems buying shoes because my feet are really wide. I can get the larger sizes, but they're always far too tight.
I had exactly the same in the UK, only being able to buy Clark's extra wide range.
I have the same problem with condoms.

You need condoms for your feet fred??

@ mas fred... Damn, will need to use my magic thinking cap...

Everything's made in China around here.