Anyone who could help me?

I am actually a fresh graduate, but currently I just started my first job here in the Philippines. I am an electronics engineer, and I am hoping and it is really a long time dream for me to have a job and travel there in Singapore. I am not in a hurry and I am willing to wait for my chances there, but if anyone out there could just help me have a list of any possible company there, where I could send my resume. I would highly appreciate any help from you guys.

Thanksie! :):D

Try the listings on jobstreet and jobsdb.
But as a fresh graduate, your chances are pretty low. Better get some good work experience (in an area Singapore needs and doesn't have enough people in) and try again in a few years.
In the meantime, you could visit a few times and get an idea of how life is in Singapore. It is probably different from your dreams and not everybody likes it.

Hello All :)

@crystaldewdrops : I would also suggest you place an advert in our section Electronics job offers in Singapore to increase your chances of finding a job there.

Regards

Kenjee

Thank you for that advice. I surely will try to go there. :) But for now, I will just try to wait for my chances.  :))

@kenjee
nice idea! :) Thanks!  :thanks: