Pregnancy in New Delhi

Hi,

could you please share advice and tips about pregnancy in New Delhi?

Who are the best gynecologists for pregnancy follow-ups?

Which hospitals or clinics would you recommend to give birth in New Delhi?

Thanks a lot in advance for your advice !

Christine

Hi, congratulations to you for being a mother in the soon future! I  was pregnant and dilivered here in new delhi 1yr ago. I do have the place and doctor to strongly recommend to you. It is also which I experienced before . Fortis La femme in GK2. and Dr. Glover is recommended! I like that gentle soft caring and professional doctor !

Hi duyi!

Thanks for your contribution.

Armand

hello,

If you are in south Delhi then you may visit to Dr.(MRS)Mangla Telang,12 siri fort road,New Delhi. She is a leading gynacologist in south delhi and having a IVF center also

You may visit to Dr Poonam Gulati C/o S.D Medical Center swami nagar. She is a visitng consultant of LA fema also. She is having a IVF center also.

If you tell me where are U in Delhi then I may also suggest some other Gynacologist.

Hi bipin nigam,

Thank you for your help! :)

hiii
      registar to hospital whoever pregnant for better management and care..
  which area u live so that i can u tell better hospital near by u.
anyway if u want u can consult obs and gynocologist of apollo hospital sarita vihar.
                                                                                            by dr kumar

Thank you for helping kumsdr! :)

PS: These are general questions asked in order to help members seeking for informations on Pregnancy in New Delhi. ;)

Aurélie

go to max....fortis....or batra hospital

Hi Amit Dogra,

Thank you for your input :)

Cheers,

Hasnaa

most welcome....

[moderated: no free ads please]

I would like to highly recommend Dr. Lalita Badhwar (Apollo Hospital) and Dr. Alka Gujral (Max Hospital Saket)

Both are excellent doctors and give good enough time to their patients and well expertised in their profession.

All the Best