Afrikaanse Suid-Afrikaners in Melbourne

Spesiaal vir die Afrikaanse Aussiekaners....

Hallo :D

Hey :D

Watter areas bly mens uit weg in Melbourne?

yey....en nou kan ons weer afrikaans praat! :)

Footscray, St Albans, Monee Ponds, Sunshine, Noble Park, Broadmeadows, Frankston, those are the main areas I would make sure I avoided.

bundoora!!

Thanks, I can't wait for the 24th to go and see Melbourne...  Will let you know what I think..

Die areas wat ek weet nice is:

Brighton, St Kilda ( east and west)  Prahan, South yarra, Toorak, Port melbourne, South Melbourne, East melbourne, Fitzroy. Kew, SouthBank, Docklands, Middle Park.

Hehe en nou tik ons weer Engels!

yes do....will be nice to hear how things go

Voodoo - Good to hear you manage to get your holiday all booked.
Are you still travelling on your sa passport or do you have an aussie one? Are you planning on going with some friends?

Nee, ek travel met my Aussie paspoort.  Ek en my dogter kom oor.

Is moelik om te onthou om afrikaans te tik, gaan automaties na engels hehe.

SAgirl, I am doing a solo trip, don't have any "close" friends I would have wanted to come with anyway, I found it quite hard making new friends once I got here, especially being a contractor, so never at one job long, and going solo seems a bit more adventurous anyway.....weer engels...

Ek het nog n jaar voor ek my citizenship kan kry, so vir nou is dit my s.a paspoort

wel as jy wil kan ons vir n drink ontmoet een of ander tyd?

Kan so n plan maak :)

Hello,

Can you please write in English in this English forum so that other members understand and participate in this discussion?

Thank you very much for your comprehension, :)
Best regards,
Christine

Voodoo - sounds good...let me know when you are available

hey, sent you a pm

kan iemand asb vir my meer inligting gee oor watter deel van melbourne Australia moet mens wegbly.  wat is die lewenskoste, tax, water en elektisiteit,skole en uiniversiteits kostes.

dankie

Elize.

Please read the post above from our administrator. Write in English please.

Hi there Elize

I will message you my email/skype and you can contact me directly, happy to go through it with you

My wife and i have been in Melbourne for a year and a half now

(From Durban / Pretoria)

Cheers
Nev

Would like to hear from someone

Hi stasie > any introduction about you? You may start a new topic on the Melbourne forum.

Thank you.

HI, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE INTERESTED IN MOVING TO AUSTRALIA,
HE IS A FARMER AND WORK FOR HIMSELF
DOES ANY BODY KNOW OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE?

RINA BARKS wrote:

HI, MY HUSBAND AND I ARE INTERESTED IN MOVING TO AUSTRALIA,
HE IS A FARMER AND WORK FOR HIMSELF
DOES ANY BODY KNOW OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE?

First thing to do is see if you qualify for a visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au 

Farming industry here is on the decline. Cost of living is expensive. For this www.numbeo.com 

I suggest a Google search ' farming jobs australia' and see what comes up.

hi there

Jloe wrote:

hi there

Hi and welcome to the forum

Could you please introduce yourself to the forum and give us a little information about yourself.

Hi there

im planning to move to Australia in 1 years time and I would like to know kore about schooling and accomodation. I am a registered nurse at present