Need Help

Hi myself paru from Nepal
i got job agreement offer letter from one of the 4 stat hotel from London ..while on processing on my work permit i feel like it is fake .
can u please any one help me to fine out if it is fake or not ???
hoping your respond ...

Regards
Paru

Hi Paru,

If you are being asked to pay any fee (administrative, visa etc...) it is 99,99% fake.
You might want to try googling the company name as well and verify the contact details.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Eh Paru. What is the name of the hotel? Yes I would google and look for a contact email and perhaps send an email thanking them for their offer and that you are processing your work permit immediately. If there's a name on the letter address the email FAO ( persons name), and ask them if they require any further info please don't hesittate to contact you.

Good luck

Armand
i have done all possibility to verify the mail address is same as Hotel but contact number is different there is only one number is mention on Hotel website sing i have seen three contact Number on my offer latter .. i have mail to mailed  many to [email protected] and i have sent all  document according to assist of them now they
today i request to my British authorized labour clearance to get my work permit [email protected] but they replied i need to pay 295 pound
i feel like it is fake so just want to confirm

Hello Mark
Hotel Name is Royal Eagle Hotel, 26-30 Craven Rd, London W2 3QB, United Kingdom.. i have applied their through expat for the post of receptionist .. the problem is i haven't found any email address in hotel website again i ll try to do accordingly your suggestion but seems tough
thanks
Paru

Hello Paruu,

Your job offer is almost certainly a fake. First ask yourself where did the offer come from? If you got it through an e-mail from a (supposed) company that you didn't send your resume/CV to then it's fake. If you got it through a so-called immigrations consultancy that charges big fees for finding you a job and getting you a visa then it's fake. You only need to look at the kind of communications that you have with the agency or agent to know for sure. If it's only by e-mail then look at the e-mail address itself because that will tell you. All legitimate companies have a website and their own domain name (example: www.abccorporation(dot)com and as such if you are getting e-mail from somebody in that company they're going to have an e-mail address using that domain, like johndoe[at]abccorporation.com. Nobody operating a legitimate business uses direct mailout with e-mail addresses like hotmail, gmail, yahoo or any of the other free e-mail providers, NOBODY.

Contact the real hotel, even if you need to pay for the telephone call. They will either confirm or deny the job offer. They will also thank you for letting them know that somebody is using their company name to commit the crime of fraud. Do not pay one more cent to these crooks whatever you do.

Job offer scams are one of the most common frauds that happen nowadays, and they rely on people that believe that jobs just fall out of the sky and land in their laps in order for the scam to work. Nothing comes out of the blue, there is no free lunch.

The Royal Eagle Hotel scam has been around for a very long time... just look at the following link and you'll see for yourself.

http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.com. … -scam.html

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

hello sir
thanks for suggest .. no one send me offer by mail i have found this offer through this (expat) blog 
and i did accordingly to the mail sender.
but finally today they ask  money to pay British authorized labor clearance  then i feel like its might be fake . so i am here again for help to find out is it really fake or not
i have sent mail already to ROYAL EAGLE HOTEL through their web site  hope will get back respond soon
mail sender id [email protected]
after reading your all statement i am bit sure its fake
Thanks
Paru

If they're asking for money then say " thank you, but no thank you".

lol :D:D  i said already @mark

Hello again Paru,

Just so you will know, that the fake ad and the member's account have now been deleted from Expat-blog.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

wjwoodward thanks so much you did well ...

Hi! You really must be careful because there are a lot of scam about the hotels. Must of the offers come from people that only want your money and the hotels don't exist or are closed from several years. The only way to know if it's true is calling to the hotel and ask if they offered you a job, but if it's really a honest offer they will never ask you for any money at all. If they ask you for money it's scam for sure!!!