Heart Patients emergency treament

I am in consideration of a job offer for one year duration in Baghdad and will be moving out after every two months for two weeks. I am worried about emergency heart treatment. Is there any world standard hospital with good stuff of doctors to do the job. I am heart patient + diabetic and am on Insulin.
pl. guide.

@ Tariq now a days the system is worst in Iraq. If anything went wrong will your company or embassy take responsibility, are they going to rescue you?  :o

The co. is local and it is well established but I could not understand 'rescue' by Embassy. I will always be having return ticket in my pocket as my max  stay would be 8 weeks and then two weeks off.
Thank you very much for your reply.

Sorry but please elaborate further for a person like me to understand. I also have one job offer with Warwick Babylon bangdad...what do you mean the embassy taking you n emergency ticket in your pocket. The company just told me the other day they are safe where they are. Thanks in advance

Iraq is not a safe place to be in at all. I am in contact with expat security friends there who tell me so.

@Tariq. I personally would not trust a local company to get you out of the country in the event of a medical emergency. Hospitals there are not good at all and I am very surprised that a company has accepted you even though you have medical problems. 
The rescue by Embassy would refer to your Embassy in Iraq assisting you in the event of an emergency. I would contact your Embassy for clarification on this.
What if you run low on insulin. You need to check if there are supplies available where you will be working. Also can you bring insulin into the country yourself or will it be confiscated at the airport.

Sorry for sounding negative but these are the things you need to think about before coming over.

Mam! The arrangement would be that I will work for 8 weeks and then 2 weeks off, so every time I will land in Baghdad with return ticket. I believe it clears all.