Job Searching Visa or Skilled Migrant Visa???

I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I found a list of professions which are entitled for skilled migrant visa on the following link of Immigration NZ.

According to above list Chemists who holds Bachelors degree and more than two years professional work experience are eligible to apply.  I have 04 years Bachelors degree in relevant field and 04 years working experience as a Chemist.

I would like to confirm that may I eligible to apply for Skilled Migrant Via? Or should I apply for temporary residence permit (job searching visa)?

Currently I do not have any job offer from any employer in New Zealand but I wish to visit New Zealand to search job since Chemists are included in immediate skilled migration requirements. Kindly guide me how and where I should apply?

Regards

Owais

www.immigration.govt.nz

Hi I want to buy commercial property to where I can get monthly rent in queens town I want to live in New Zealand is dat will be help me to get permission to live in

Sanekhatri wrote:

Hi I want to buy commercial property to where I can get monthly rent in queens town I want to live in New Zealand is dat will be help me to get permission to live in

You need to check out the NZ govt web site concerning expats buying commercial property. There are a few rules on this and you cannot just buy something and expect to get permission to live there. There is an amount, I think $500,000 you have to invest to be eligible for PR and citizenship.