Looking for rental for a few days in Agadir within walking distance to

Looking for rental for a few days in Agadir within walking distance to beach. 4 adults and 3 kids. Please give details.

Thanks,

When? No one can help you with specific properties unless you are more precise.

Otherwise, have you tried looking online? There's:--

http://www.bikhir.ma/fr/agadir/maisons_et_villas

However, in my opinion, nothing beats the old fashioned method of arriving and looking at what's available. If you rent online or through private contacts via sites such as this one, you have no comeback at all if the property "right on the beach" turns out to be 2 km away and by an industrial estate.

There are many real estate agencies nearby the beach .Try to deal with them when you get Agadir ( its good to visit few properties before choose one ) . Otherwise , you can check this web site out ( airbnb.com ) ,it provides plenty of rental places with different rates depending on your budget.

Cheers
Born2Travel

Yes, I agree. I've been looking thru bikhar site. Planning for this Friday - Sunday maybe longer. We usually rent bottom floor of house in Essaouira, but no one here (family in Morocco) has connections in Agadir. Essaouira has festival going on now and our selections are full.

Good luck!

I see you're from El Jadida. Do you know of any places there? If so, please give info.

Thanks,

There are few places right on the seafront. Most of them are a couple of hundred metres away.

You can use the local samsars who hang around near Café Stresa in El Jadida or else there are a couple of agencies on that same main road, one in the same block as the Hotel Mourabitine and 2 doors up from it. There are loads of villas in that area, behind the hotel, nearly all of which are rented to holidaymakers. There are also flats, some of which are quite nice. I don't want to state somewhere specific  as tastes differ!

sizif wrote:

Hey I advice you to consult bikhir.ma and avito.com  ,try to avoid brokers , they will just take ur money for nothing .

No they won't. The OP seems to be Moroccan in any case as he has mentioned that he has family there. Therefore it's extremely unlikely that he would get ripped off. Moreover you don't pay samsars (unofficial agents) a penny until you have seen and accepted a property after negotiating a price with the landlord and agreeing, so how on earth they are going to "take your money for nothing" I simply don't know. With official agencies, once again, they do not take money until the property has been seen and the terms and price agreed on.

Actually, the price changes when they ( Moroccans) see me. My wife doesn't like me to go out shopping with her. The price is always higher.  Just recently, a price was marked and the store owner whated 5 more dirham's.

I'm sorry, I'd assumed that as you had the username of Yahya and mentioned having family in Morocco that you were Moroccan.

That's unfortunate that the price goes up, but at least you realise that it's going on. In the context that we are discussing though, please don't entertain the notion mentioned by someone else a few posts ago that samsars or official letting agents will "take your money for nothing" as you still don't hand any money over to them for their services until you have reached a satisfactory price agreement with the actual owner.

(please post in the housing section)

Best
Ebrahim

Bouksim wrote:

Please contact me I have good places to stay safe and enjoyable with your family . 00212xxxxxxxx

Best
Ebrahim

Too late chum. They have been and gone.  However, I know that you are simply chancing your arm.

In the meantime, if you have commercial property to rent to people (and it looks like you have several places, as you say), why don't you try putting up an ad in the relevant section?

Yes, already back in USA. We did find a place in Essaouira for 200 dh a night. It was a private bottom floor of a riad or dar . It had private bedroom, kitchen, bath, TV room , and a sitting area that 6 people could sleep.

Yahya411 wrote:

Yes, already back in USA. We did find a place in Essaouira for 200 dh a night. It was a private bottom floor of a riad or dar . It had private bedroom, kitchen, bath, TV room , and a sitting area that 6 people could sleep.

Thanks for the update. That sounds like a good price for what you got. I'm glad it all worked out.

Make sure you come to El Jadida next time. :)

Try airbnb android app.  I know there are some good places listed for Rabat.  M

mwstebbins wrote:

Try airbnb android app.  I know there are some good places listed for Rabat.  M

Good grief.

They have been and gone!