Making Isteqdam Family Visa for Newly born baby "alone"

I wanted to inquire do I have any obstacle in applying for family visa (via isteqdam) for my newly born baby alone? I mean to say my wife is already in KSA on a separate work visa and if birth of a newly born takes place in home country and I want to bring the child to KSA on my sponsorship, will the isteqdam office accept my application for visa for child alone? I can tell them that the mother is already having a work visa in one of armed forces hospital and is residing with us. I am a physician too so my first application for wife's family visa via isteqdam went pretty well. No as my wife is no more on my sponsorship so I was warned by a few guy that how will isteqdam issue visa for the baby alone without any wife visa.. Obviously I wil travel to home country to bring my child to KSA as no newly born can obv travel alone.. any inputs please??

anyone plz !

Hi DrHassanMalik,

A little more patience please, your topic is quite new ;)

Meanwhile, feel free to have a look to the various topics on the Information on visas in Jeddah section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

fingers crossed !  :)

DrHassanMalik wrote:

I wanted to inquire do I have any obstacle in applying for family visa (via isteqdam) for my newly born baby alone? I mean to say my wife is already in KSA on a separate work visa and if birth of a newly born takes place in home country and I want to bring the child to KSA on my sponsorship, will the isteqdam office accept my application for visa for child alone? I can tell them that the mother is already having a work visa in one of armed forces hospital and is residing with us. I am a physician too so my first application for wife's family visa via isteqdam went pretty well. No as my wife is no more on my sponsorship so I was warned by a few guy that how will isteqdam issue visa for the baby alone without any wife visa.. Obviously I wil travel to home country to bring my child to KSA as no newly born can obv travel alone.. any inputs please??

anyone? TLL again obv i had to disturb you.. the last hope in all the posts..

Hi,
I never met such an experience except diplomats, but logically children are first degree family member and as long as they are under 18 y.o and both parents documents other than Iqama & passport such marriage certificate also the child's birth certificate are ready it shouldn't be so hard.

thanks for the input

heyyalia wrote:

Hi,
I never met such an experience except diplomats, but logically children are first degree family member and as long as they are under 18 y.o and both parents documents other than Iqama & passport such marriage certificate also the child's birth certificate are ready it shouldn't be so hard.