TRAVEL TO BULGARIA AND BELARUS

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANT, PLS  I WOULD LIKE YOU ABOUT TRAVEL TO BULGARIA AND BELARUS AS A TOURIST AND THOSE EMBASSY IN SOUTH AFRICA ASK ME LETTER OF INVITATION OR SUPPORT LETTER BEFORE THEY WILL ISSUE ME A ENTRY VISA, PLS. I NEED HELP ABOUT THIS ISSUE, TO THIS LETTER.THANKS

DE LAIH wrote:

THANKS FOR YOUR ASSISTANT, PLS  I WOULD LIKE YOU ABOUT TRAVEL TO BULGARIA AND BELARUS AS A TOURIST AND THOSE EMBASSY IN SOUTH AFRICA ASK ME LETTER OF INVITATION OR SUPPORT LETTER BEFORE THEY WILL ISSUE ME A ENTRY VISA, PLS. I NEED HELP ABOUT THIS ISSUE, TO THIS LETTER.THANKS

Could you please not write in uppercase as this is considered the same as shouting at someone. Thank you.

Hello all,

I have created a new discussion with your messages for a better visibility and interaction with other members.

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Hello,
I am from SA and know all about the Embassy in Jo'burg, they are rude at best. No one will give you an invite, the person has to fill out a lot of forms with personal stuff (it's still like a communist state) they want to know everything.

Go to Greece. Get a schengen visa.for 90 days, fly to Thessaloniki, take a bus to Sofia. Then travel anywhere in the EU.

Cheers Es