Work as Nanny + open a DayCare center - easiest way to come to Norway?

I am Mrs Saleem from Pakistan, have been working as primary / nursery teaching , having ECE diploma, and now want to come with my family to Norway and work as a nanny, even I can start a daycare centre, please give whole information in this field. What is the fastest and easiest way to come to Norway...?

Regards
Mrs Saleem
Pakistan

Mrs Saleem wrote:

I am Mrs Saleem from Pakistan, have been working as primary / nursery teaching , having ECE diploma, and now want to come with my family to Norway and work as a nanny, even I can start a daycare centre, please give whole information in this field. What is the fastest and easiest way to come to Norway...?

Regards
Mrs Saleem
Pakistan

Based on what I am gathering from other groups where I participate, fast and easy are two words you can not expect will apply to the immigration process in Norway! Even people who are married to Norwegians and have children with their Norwegian spouses report waiting times of 9 months to a year for their visas to be processed. Getting access to this country seems to require quite a bit of patience, I'm sad to say.

However, it is a gorgeous place to live, and when the summer weather is like we are having today, it's totally worth it.

Hello Mrs Saleem and welcome on board :)

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post in the Norway Forum so as to help you get better interactions.

Regards

Kenjee

greataupair.com/ one website where parents in Norway (and around the world) post their need for a babysitter or nanny. In order to contact families, you have to pay a fee to the website. Good luck!

greataupair.com/