Immigration Consultant in India

Hi,

I am planning to move to Australia, can any Indian living in Australia, suggest some good immigration consultant here in India.
It will be a great help to me if you can share your experience about the immigration process and what should i consider most while selecting any immigration consultant.

Any help of whatsoever nature will help me.

Looking forward for your advise.

Regards

PS: You can reply to [email protected]

Hello jitendragoyal, you are going in which part of Australia?

I invite you to browse through the different discussions of the forum, this may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hi Harmonie,

I have not decided but most probably I will like to go to Sydney as what i know it is good for accounting professional. At his point of time I am confused about the Immigration Agent, can you suggest something.

Thanks

Hi.

Check out immi.gov.au to find out more information about what visas you are qualified to apply for ,etc.

In your question about a migration agent, review the link provided by immi.gov.au :  http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/migration- … tralia.htm

You are not required to use a migration agent. You can actually apply yourself since the information found in immi.gov.au are detailed what you need to provide,etc. If you have questions, there should be a phone number or email address that you can contact someone at Australia Immigration office with answering your question.

(moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Please visit the website highlighted by JB09 as below

www.immi.gov.au

I am not sure which part of you from India but you will loose your money and  most important is the time. Check out the website as new rules are very strict. Just to give you a glance 4 to 6 yrs work experience age 29 to 34 and most important IELTS 7 to 8 bands can make your change bright

I have seen people giving IELTS 15 times plus :-) saying that some have cleared in 2 to 3 attempts

Good Luck

Has anybody immigrated to Australia using state -sponsership ?

Hi plz check visasandpermits.com, my visa was done with these people.They are good and mara registered

@ varmakola > Please feel free to recommend them in the business directory. It would be easier for the members to see this piece of information.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

I know a good australia visa consultant in Bangalore. I had been there during my study days for my brother who wanted to go to Australia. There was some issue with his certificates and he had written of the hope of successfully migrating to Aus but the consultancy was a great help. They helped us clear all the documents and now brother is a successful IT professional in Australia.
I am planning to visit them soon for moving to Canada. All the best to you.