Need help abt visa processing

Currently i m living in oman and i hve been offered a job here in oman. I m on visit visa. Is it possible that i can hve my medical test from oman to start my processing of visa instead of going back to my home country and do medical checkup from there.

asifzz wrote:

Currently i m living in oman and i hve been offered a job here in oman. I m on visit visa. Is it possible that i can hve my medical test from oman to start my processing of visa instead of going back to my home country and do medical checkup from there.

You must have to exit first. You need to get your educational / work certificates attested from your home country. Send all the documents to the employer which are necessary to obtain the work visa and then once the work permit obtained, you can enter Oman.

Thanks for the reply.
I have all the supporting documents with me here in Oman. I mean that i hve attesed degree from Oman Embasy here with me. I have handed over it to my employer. He has asked me to give a medical certificate of being fit. Now i want to ask you that can I do the medical from oman or I have to go back to Pakistan fot just this medical. Are their any medical centers for this in Oman.
Thanks in advance.

well you can get your medical done here much easier then Pakistan. Submit all your documents and when employer ask to exit then you exit may be even to Dubai for the exit.

Hi,
Is there anyone could help me to process a Family visit visa to Oman? My Aunty will sponsor me but she is unable to walk in and apply my Visa in Ministry of Foreign Affairs due to her conflict schedule. Does anyone knows an agency inMuscat to make arrangements ( visa, air ticket, documents)? And how much is the total fees for all of these?