I live a huge money problems with uruguyuan banks because I am TR.

It is a very very long story, I don't want to bother you but my man problem is ;
- the banks wants that you proof your money which belongs to you and which comes from your TR account to them !!!! and they block the payment even you send the money from TR to the UY accounts of the compan/person that you owe money !!!!!!!
What's that !!!! Will I bring the money with on the bags from TR !!!! (which is illegal)....
By the way on that date still we have a problem..
Thank you reading me..
Warm Regards to everyone.. :))
Aytac

We transfer money every few months from  Canada and after a few holdups it seems to work OK. Our money shows up in our BROU account about three days later.

You need to follow exactly the right steps or it will get held up.

Keep your amount under $10,000 US.  If you need to send more then break it up or make sure you have paperwork you can show at this end.  ( BROU wanted to see the actual paperwork for the sale of our house up north including the money entering our account up north.)  Make sure the bank sending the money attach a Swift statement stating  Bank knows who is ordering the transfer and funds are licit

The money needs to be in US dollars as it will pass through a corresponding bank in the US. BROU uses specific corresponding banks and if your money is sent to any other it will bounce around adding transfer costs until it hits the correct bank.  Make sure your bank uses any of the following  Wells Fargo,  Bank of New York , Citibank or J P Morgan.

If you bank with a different bank in Uruguay there may be different requirements. Hope this helps.