From Egypt to Israel ? help

1g

Hello moe 73,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to contact the embassy of Israel in Egypt to have more information regarding your project; Tel: 20.2.33321500.

Please feel free to share any information on the forum.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

number doesn`t exist   
    :(:(

moe 73 wrote:

number doesn`t exist   
    :(:(

and i heard that they never help

Help with what?

A little more detail in the question might help: are you in Egypt now and want to come to Israel as a tourist? Not too difficult: you can do it either overland: there are buses from Cairo to the border, and there you just walk over the border. According to your nationality (another missing detail) you may or may not need a visa, but a lot of nationalities do not need a visa. (If you need a visa, then there is nothing for it but to go to the consulate.) But the security situation in the Sinai is a bit shaky at the moment, so if you are worried about that, there are plenty of flights, either direct or via Cyprus or Jordan. Or you can fly to Jordan and come overland to Israel. From Alexandria, there are ferries to other places (the Alexandria to Israel boats are expensive) from where you can then get to Israel. However, if you want to move here (i.e., not as a tourist), that is a completely different matter.  So, what precisely is your question?
David

David, that was helpful but we have no way of knowing what kind of information this person is looking for.

There are Cairo-Ben Gurion Airport flights. they're just secret.

@amrtarek: I presume that was sarcasm, which is OK, since I deserved it  :(  because I got carried away by listing the alternatives to the obvious.possibility in my last post of just getting a direct flight, which are of course not at all secret, as they are all over the Internet.  Oops.   But anyway, as MiaCulpa pointed out, this is probably not the kind of information that the moe 73 was looking for. We may never know, because moe 73 has not answered MiaCulpa's request to be more specific.

nomadreid wrote:

@amrtarek: I presume that was sarcasm, which is OK, since I deserved it  :(  because I got carried away by listing the alternatives to the obvious.possibility in my last post of just getting a direct flight, which are of course not at all secret, as they are all over the Internet.  Oops.   But anyway, as MiaCulpa pointed out, this is probably not the kind of information that the moe 73 was looking for. We may never know, because moe 73 has not answered MiaCulpa's request to be more specific.

No I meant that it's a real secret for Egyptians that there are Egypt Air flights to Tel Aviv if that's what he was looking for. you can find more info here.

amrtarek's linked story about Air Sinai is fascinating. That was the situation a couple of years ago, and part of it is still the case: Wikipedia reports that the Air Sinai flights are still not listed in Air Egypt's websites, and that the overhead departure and arrival boards are silent about it. However, there are now several places on the Internet where one can get the tickets, so that it is not quite as secretive now as before.