Hoping to move to Australia

Hello,
Well I am not an expat yet but I'm hoping to move to Australia, this wonderful country where there is real freedom and respect.
Well I'm thinking of a lot of things but what occupies my mind is solar power. I am sure I will find a lot of help there in Australia.
Anyhow, I am a teacher of English, a supervisor, an interpreter and a translator from English into Arabic and vice versa. I'm hoping to find a job there so that I can one day start my project which is "Solar power appliances".

mzohair wrote:

Hello,
Well I am not an expat yet but I'm hoping to move to Australia, this wonderful country where there is real freedom and respect.

Austria is in Europe...... Wrong Continent my friend.

Hi mzohair,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction.

I have created a new thread with your post on the Australia forum for more visibility.

If you have some questions to ask, please feel free to post them on the forum. :)

Thank you and have a nice day

Priscilla

mzohair wrote:

Hello,
Well I'm thinking of a lot of things but what occupies my mind is solar power. I am sure I will find a lot of help there in Australia.
Anyhow, I am a teacher of English, a supervisor, an interpreter and a translator from English into Arabic and vice versa. I'm hoping to find a job there so that I can one day start my project which is "Solar power appliances".

For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au 
For cost of living www.numbeo.com
For jobs www.seek.com.au 

I suggest you also go online and search for Egyptian communities or clubs in Australia and contact them for information and advice.