How to make friends in Brussels

Hi ! IŽve been in Brussels  for 3 weeks.. and I really feel this is a place where itŽs easy to make friends!! at least among other expats ;)   but at the same IŽm always open to meet new people so donŽt hesitate to contact me to hang out in this city !! Or if any kind of meet-up comes out of this thread.

Cheers,

My name is Ernest, residing in London. I frequently visit
Brussels if i have time of from work. I work in an Academic Institution and will like to meet like minded people In Brussels
who appreciate the arts and sight seeing mainly by walking or hiking.

Hello Ms Filipina, may i know if you reside in Brussels ?

My regards
Ernest

Heiko wrote:

This website is a complete fucking waste of time with nothing happening!

Lol so true...
Everyones posting and make threads like"Hello  im new and looking for friends"

and when you reply contact or add those people simply they dont answer,and sometimes they putting you in the block list
(for no reason)

xaxax exeis dikio kai egw giauto den empaina toso kairo edw ...epeidh eixa barethei to site

@ zoi.be > Can you please post in english only on this english speaking forum please?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi.
I'm coming soon in Belgium.
Wanna get friends :)

Coffee/museum/beer during the weekend? :-)

Please let me know the venue/timings so that I can also plan to join....
Have a great weekend ahead!

Hi Guys, I am living and studying in Leuven. I would like to meet new friends (anywhere) in Belgium since it will allow me to do two things I love the most: travel (around Belgium by train) and get to know new places and people (like you : :)
Thanks  :cheers:

hiii no, sorry. No longer in brussels!

hi,
I am happy to get to know you,even if only online:-)I am sorry,I am already in London ,I arrived here last Thrusday,and going back to Bruxelles in the first week of September to take exams.guess what,I am staying with my best friend,with a hungarian girl,who`s spouse is a funny Indian guy,and they have a 4 years old daughter:-)heyyyyyy,so I love India,and looking forward to meet you!:-)))))))  hope you gonna make other friends soon,but if you happen to come to London,pop in to us,because London is a really fun place to be also:-)))))
Greetins!!
Krisztina

Hi! I am not in Brussels yet! I will come on september! hope you find someone!

Hi everyone,
I'll be moving to Leuven in early September, but can quite easily make it to a meet up in Brussels if something is organised! :)

Hey all!!

My name is Andi and I moved from Germany to Brussels a few weeks ago for a job. Well, now I am looking for some nice people to hang out with, for discovering the city, doing sports or whatever. Anyone up for that? Looking forward to your replies.

Cheers

Hey laurawr,
how did it go so far with wny meet ups in Brussels or Leuven? Do you have some experiences to share? :) Greets

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing great and enjoying this lovely weather (!)...
I would like to invite you all to a meeting this Saturday 20th of September at 19.00 at Cafe Kafka( Rue des Poissonniers 21) for a few drinks.
I hope a lot of you can make it and I look forward to seeing you there to catch up and meet some new faces
Please 'like' or make a comment if you are coming so we can keep a look out for you!
See you then

Of course... I saw the meetup 4 days after... :)

Hi Mamta,

I'm Rishi from India and pretty much a newbie, as you would discover from my profile. I wanted to know if there are any Indian cultural centers or group which organizes events for festivals like Diwali etc. Its just that I'm finding hard to meet and make Indian friends here or probably most of them who I have met are pretty much reserved to their self. Anyways please do let me know if you have any information.

I would love to be part of such Events and get to know more people to make my stay in Belgium a memorable one.  :)

Thanks,
Rishi

hahahhahahahahahhahaha
it happens to me also as i am arab :)))) 
dont warry my frined it not only you

rishisankaran wrote:

Hi Mamta,

I'm Rishi from India and pretty much a newbie, as you would discover from my profile. I wanted to know if there are any Indian cultural centers or group which organizes events for festivals like Diwali etc. Its just that I'm finding hard to meet and make Indian friends here or probably most of them who I have met are pretty much reserved to their self. Anyways please do let me know if you have any information.

I would love to be part of such Events and get to know more people to make my stay in Belgium a memorable one.  :)

Thanks,
Rishi

Hey Rishi..

There are many groups in Brussels that organize events, etc.

As you said, it is sometimes hard to find friends.

You may join these groups in FB as a starting point :) (As you are looking for fellow Indians).

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1487755434817688/https://www.facebook.com/groups/20481623762/
A tour company that offers group tours to various destinations in Europe: https://www.facebook.com/groups/207772326011481/
Brussels Mandir:  http://brusselsmandir.com/

Also, PM me if you have any questions (Indian grocery, where to find what, etc)..

Rgds
Aneesh

Thanks Aneesh :-) Much appreciated !! :)

Dear anastasia
Are you in brussel yet?

So nice post . Ppl in belgium are so nice but they r always taking care of strangers . So we can organise a meeting . It would be nice to meet and talk and exchange experinces . Have a good day

Hey

I will be there on Jan 20 till 30 any one want to meet up?

Drop me a msg

Thanks

@Sabvoyageuse

u should leave Brussels : maybe better in Anterwpen and other little cities in Belgium

many are leaving to reach France Italy Greece Portugal Spain or Malta

@Russoga

Hello and welcome !

Please note that the last post of this thread is from 2018 ...

I suggest that you participate on more recent threads of the Brussels forum.

All the best

Bhavna