Italian native and European languages expert search job in Kerala

Hello there, I am an Italian native speaker and European languages expert (I can also speak English, Spanish and French fluently) looking for a job in Kerala, eventually Kochi and surroundings areas. I have a foreign languages degree and a master degree in translation, 7 years of work experience as translator/interpreter, editor, teacher, tutor, sales manager, personal assistant and librarian. I am not looking for a particular job, anything honest and where I can be an added value would be ok!!
Any suggestion?

Hi Pinisa,

I suggest you browse through the Jobs in India section and drop your resume in the work sector that you feel more comfortable doing please

Thank you and best of luck to you :)

Maximilien

Hi Maximilien,

Thank you very much for your advice and consideration, I have already tried, since January, maybe I should update it, I have also put my job adv in Vivastreet.in olx.com and I check everyday on Naukri.com, careesma and everything I can find on the web, sent tons of cv to advertisers and to Public and private schools but NOTHING!! Je ne sais pas quoi faire!  :sosad:

Sorry, Maximilien, I thought you were talking about another website!!!  :huh: Such a dumb I am! May I ask you how to browse my cv there I can't find the link!! Thank you in advance for your help!!  :thanks:

where can we learn Italian language..

People please let me know from where i can learn the new language..?

Open a new topic, google on the web there are a lot of website that teach Italian for free

Hello all,

just to bring some light to kaps1144, even if he is slightly  :offtopic: 

You can check out in our section India Classifieds, this link will take you directly to the list of language classes available near you.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi,did anything work out?msg me if you have time.

Nothing going to happens, that cv uploaded in job sites every one lookig for job also for a better one ,so its simple to earn a job but difficult to maintain it ok

Maximilien, cosa pensi di lavorare insieme come aprire un italian pub o pizzeria caffè e insegnamento della lingua italiana ecc? fammi sapere il tuo parer perfavore e se vuoi contattami anche su tel XXX

reeba fede wrote:

Maximilien, cosa pensi di lavorare insieme come aprire un italian pub o pizzeria caffè e insegnamento della lingua italiana ecc? fammi sapere il tuo parer perfavore e se vuoi contattami anche su tel XXX

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.
Thank you.

Can you please avoid posting your mobile number