Moving to Malta

we are all entitled to an opinion..just as you are - the fact that you disagree is just a fact that WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT...this is the way Malta behaves and are seen publicly this way when they are struggling to get tourists here and to keep coming back....never mind trying to keep ex pats of all nationalities living on this island....spending their much needed cash here. I just wonder if that had been a set of expats or tourists what would they have done...i bet it would have been a darn sight more than slap on the wrist and a paltry 60 euro fine...hardly a deterrent to do it again, its not even the amount they'd spend on a cheap night out.....animals the lot of them.

Hi Groto ,

'How have you been Ricko'?

What do you mean ? I'm fine if that is what you are asking although my name is Ricky-)

Cheers
Ricky

ricky wrote:

Hi Groto ,

What do you mean ? I'm fine if that is what you are asking although my name is Ricky-)

Cheers
Ricky

It's Australian to change the last letter of someone's name to an o, groto's real name is grotty

ricky wrote:

Hi Groto ,

Cheers
Ricky

Sorry Ricky, wrong Ricky! It was meant for Ricko

georgeingozo wrote:
ricky wrote:

Hi Groto ,

Cheers
Ricky

It's Australian to change the last letter of someone's name to an o, groto's real name is grotty

Oh another one who thinks he is witty. Why should you be worried gonzo? Yes it wasn't a spelling mistake I did mean gonzo. I sure Ricky can speak for himself and I did say sorry as I sent a message to him by mistake. It was meant for a Ricko.

:-)

Quite a few spellcheckers change Gozo to gonzo, and even more frequently Gonzi to Gonzo - I think Prime Minister Gonzo sounds much better

Hi,
Im looking to move over to Malta and im looking for some advice/ tips etc.
I've a retail management background working for a charity and now hoping for a fresh start.  Im 43,with no dependants and a uk citizen.
How easy is it to find work/ accommodation. How much should l bring with me to keep me going. Etc!!!! All help welcome.
Thank you. :)

Liizc1971, Hi, first of all you need to check the dates of the threads you post on, easily done though.
This one is very old. Anyway, Hi again and I suggest you start by reading this:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=370643
Then have a look around and read all the topics in abundance here.
Then to help others help you, give more information about yourself, your expectations, experience in Malta previously etc.
Then ask specific questions under a new topic heading.
Hope that helps.