New in town - looking for friends

Hey everyone!!

Im a 28 yo girl from France and I have recently moved to Delhi!

I would love to get to know nice people to hang out with :-)

Besides English, I can also speak italian and spanish; so if there are any italian or spanish/latin american natives who would want to help me practice these languages, it would be great :-)

Feel free to send me mp !!

Laura

Heya la bienvenida a la India :)
así que no soy de Delhi, soy de Mumbai todavía yo estaría encantado de ayudarle en cualquier manera posible. Así que no dude en hacer cualquier cosa que usted intrested en sobre el país

that is nice..i've inboxed you :)
check messages

Hey Laura,

I too have shifted from Kuala Lumpur to New Delhi for at least 3 months.
Looking for friends too, if you want to hang out, feel free to message me.
I know the city very well, since I have lived in New Delhi 2 years back.
You can also contact me on whatsapp or phone +919560882108.

Cheers,
Saad Abdullah

Only when we meet and interact than only we can known each other better. Once we find like minded people than only we can make life long friends. Good to know u WOULD U LIKE TO BE CONECTED WITH ME. I would be happy of any help to expats visiting or living in Delhi/NCR in my home country INDIA Rajesh

Hey Laura,

First of all, welcome to India and Delhi.

I would be more than happy to be a host here. I myself has just moved to Delhi after being in London for almost 5 years. And, am sure we can spend some good time and get to know each other.

Drop me a line on 0091-9999-683455.

Looking ahead to catch up

Ajay

Hello Laura,

This is Anil a certified personal fitness trainer from ACE (American Council on Exercise). I train my clients at their home for their fitness regime for weight loss, body toning, endurance development etc., through cardio, yoga and pilates exercises.

In case if you would be interested to start a fitness regime at your home, you can call me now at 9000235941 and fix a time for a demo session at your place.

Thanks & Regards

WELCOME

Hey Laura,

Welcome Delhi. It's a city of fun and joy and I wish you get around with nice company to enjoy the city.

I would even be pleased to help you for any info/Leo you might seek. I can bet about the joy in this city. I am here from past 2-3 years and fortunately got some really cool buddy's. Good luck

@ balsal avoid posting your mobile no

Hi ! You are welcome ! I am not an expat, however - nor do I know Italian or Spanish. But lets know each other more and better, if you like. How long are you going to be here in Delhi. Wish you a great enjoyable stay in India..!

hola laura,

soy de nueva delhi. es bueno que sepa español. Soy un principiante intermedio en español y yo quiero hablar en español para mejorar española. En caso de que usted enseña española por favor hágamelo saber.

gracias
Bibhuti

@ Bibhuti> Can you please speak in english in this english speaking forum please?

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

any one new in town who needs friends..would like to help you if you are new in town to get things in place..

Looking 4 friends for nice times and cultural exchange .

Hey Laura

Welcome to Delhi, how is delhi treating you, it is quite some time you are here.
It is scorching hot here.
till when you will be in Delhi or India.
I am from exhibition and advt company.
lets chat over the net..
you can reach me at [email protected]
sid

Helo laura,im frm hyderabad,apart frm delhi u should also visit hyderabad its a nyc place and u wil love it

Hi Laura, I am Atul singh from Delhi. can v b friends

:cheers: Hey Laura,
Welcome to the eternal land!!
Please share if need any help or information

Hey Laura,

First of all, welcome to Delhi.
I'm 20 years old student and currently learning French. It would be really cool to have a friend overseas. I hope you will have a nice time in Delhi. So I'm looking forward to hear from you.

You can reach me at my email id which is [email protected]

Hi everybody,

Please note that some inappropriate comments have been removed from this topic.

Do note that Expat.com is not a dating website !!

Thank you

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks Priscilla    :)

hi
my name is Mohamed

Hellooo Every1....

Welcome to India......

Hope indian weather is treating u well......

i wanna learn spannish/french......any1 kind enough to help me learn the languages??

Regards
Pradeep

Hello Pradeep,

I would suggest you try to place an advert in our section Language Exchange in New Delhi so as to find somebody who would be interested to help you out.

Regards

Kenjee

Bonjour laura.ca va bien?je suis congolaise vivant en inde ca fait 1ans et je fais mon bba.alors j'ai vu que tu etais nouvelle et me suis dis Pourquoi pas faire UN coucou par ici.bises

Hi MAreen > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum.

I would also remind all the Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you.

Hi Laura!
Ive just moved to Kochi from the UK, Im 28 and working as a country manager here for an NGO. Im looking to meet people too, if you want to meet for un café let me know :)
merci,
Rebecca 9947163278

Thanks Kenjee

appreciate the guidance, i didnt know about any such blog..thanks a ton...

Hey Laura,

Sorry for being late in writing to you. You have been in India, since May, so I am sure you are already aware about everything or if not everything, most of the things :)

In case you need any help on any kind of information about Delhi or NCR, dont hesitate to write me back.

Regards
Alok

First of all expat team kick all those people who share their numbers n emails and its seem all are married and looking for dating!  Cmon guys give her a break!

Pk86 wrote:

Hellooo Every1....

Welcome to India......

Hope indian weather is treating u well......

i wanna learn spannish/french......any1 kind enough to help me learn the languages??

Regards
Pradeep

Why don't you join french institute in New Delhi their is famous language institute on max mueller road, can naught place... Search on google! Let her be as expat and french cant be learn in few days!

sachingoel85 wrote:

First of all expat team kick all those people who share their numbers n emails and its seem all are married and looking for dating!  Cmon guys give her a break!

Finally. one person has sounded at least the real situation which is happening here.

Everybody is after Laura, lol @desi men! That's why now she left india and went back to France hahahaa

Hi All,

Guess this is going no where here  :whistle:

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

[Thread Closed]

Closed