Dependent Visa Status.

Hi Everyone!

My visa as dependent was been applied 1week ago, since then I been checking the visa status on LMRA site "In progress" but just now I checked "not valid" What maybe the possible reasons? Is it rejected? Pls. reply.. Anyone?

Hello there and welcome to the forum. It could be rejected or there could be a temporary glitch. Have you applied for the visa through your work? If so, speaking to the HR department would be your best bet to get to the bottom of it. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Hi there!

Tnx. for d reply!

My husband is sponsoring me and my daughter, My husband called LMRA to check the possible reason and the rep. said that we need to change my address in my CPR and the copy of my daughter's Birth Cert. is not clear. need to submit these to proceed the applications, I' am a bit dis appointed, this will cause us a delay's to enroll my daughter in School. I wish there's a way to expedite our papers.

Again thank U!

I need to check my Imigration visa status,also my visa expire date

Icy01 wrote:

Hi there!

Tnx. for d reply!

My husband is sponsoring me and my daughter, My husband called LMRA to check the possible reason and the rep. said that we need to change my address in my CPR and the copy of my daughter's Birth Cert. is not clear. need to submit these to proceed the applications, I' am a bit dis appointed, this will cause us a delay's to enroll my daughter in School. I wish there's a way to expedite our papers.

Again thank U!

Unfortunately the bureaucracy has to chug along. The best way to expedite is for your husband to keep pestering the document processing guy at his place of work.

Going by what you have said, this should not take too long if the pending documents are submitted to the authorities.

Indian and Bahrain wrote:

I need to check my Imigration visa status,also my visa expire date

You can check this out at the LMRA website. (www.lmra.bh)
There is a section where you can check the status of your visa.

Tnx. For d advice Mr. Farhaz, kinda like this part "Pestering the processing Guy"  :D But I think most of them loved to be pest, no choice but to deal with their slowly ways! Aaggggrrr :mad: