The foreign student life in Benin

Coming to school in another country can be a great opportunity to look forward to. we would think of the advantage we seem to have over our counterparts back at home.
schooling in Benin Republic can be full of experiences. as as foreign student, crossing the border is the first phase of the numerous experiences. successfully crossed the border, you heave a sigh of relief from the stress and so on. as you move into the country, you are eager to know what the country has in store for you.
learning the french language is another experience, some desire to learn and others do not just want to learn at all. every student with their own choices; that is why it is a university. i fell in love with the sound of the french language from the mouths of the indigenes and although i do not really find it easy, it is one of my goals to learn to speak the language fluently before i graduate from the university.
then the currency.... oh my God!

more of the foreign life later......
cheerios...

confam !!!!!

how far put me tru ... on the benin republic life style ??

nepa dey there constant ?????

are there more resorts to hangout ???

abeg tell me about benin ??

i plan on coming to visit benin, before then tell me how there is, everything about there, if u have time to type ...

merci ...

Benin Republic especially Cotonou is a serene place to live and develop one self with the availability of constant electricity,  portable pipe borne water, good roads, less crime and the list goes on....
This is my fourth year in this country and although there had been a few setbacks,  it's a wonderful experience summing it up together. 
Thanks to the friends I have made and the relationships I built ooverseas time. I cannot begin to mention names but I love you all...