Six months Passport offered...

Like attorney, defender of U.S. citizen victim of scam through adulteration of documents, I describe the scheme was discovered in the morning, in a raid conducted at a neighborhood of Luque...

abc.com.py/nacionales/hallan-laboratorio-de-documentos-falsificados-1253594.html
abc.com.py/nacionales/ofrecian-pasaporte-en-seis-meses-1253692.html
nanduti.com.py/v1/noticias-mas.php?id=86858&cat=Policiales

abc.com.py/edicion-impresa/judiciales-y-policiales/cae-alemana-que-conseguia-documentos-en-forma-ilegal-1253781.html

wochenblatt.cc/nachrichten/anklage-wegen-betrug/24598

Yup - I've been telling the expat community to keep away from her years ago!  She sold fakes!!!

Keep away from whom? Only three messages in this thread showed up and no name was given in those. The link Edwin gave doesn't work. I really hate this new format!

That's because the name is in the links Edwin posted. You can use google translate by right-clicking on the web page.

The photos tell another story.

Look at the attitude she has in the photos of her.  Its the kind of attitude that says
" You have really inconvenienced me, and you will have hell to pay for raiding my house
and intrupting my business. 
Just you wait until I call my friend  XXXX  and I will be outa here in a flash with no charges filed"

and then the other photo says she was released and went home in the afternoon!!

Is that justice PY style?

Here is what I heard from someone involved in the investigation.

1. The charges are serious
2. She has been confined to her house
3. Investigators are sifting through sooooooo much evidence that it's going to take them a while to catalog everything.

She is a target but you think there's a hierarchy at a grander scale? She is going to save her hide and give up the tapes for the bigger fish they are looking to get.

She is putting up a face to show her community (whom she apparently defrauded) that she is legitimate and no one can touch her. (The funny thing is that she actually believes that - definitely shows an impairment on cognitive -rational thinking).

Confined to her house.  What does that mean? 

Suppose they took her passport so she can't leave PY, but maybe that won't work since she can print up another one real easy.  :))

Per Online Dictionary this may help DEFINE the word Confined a bit better. As far as making passport - who knows (she may have someone that can make one for her and bring it to her house LOL ;)

Definition

v. con·fined, con·fin·ing, con·fines
v.tr.
1. To keep within bounds; restrict: Please confine your remarks to the issues at hand. See Synonyms at limit.
2. To shut or keep in, especially to imprison.
3. To restrict in movement: The sick child was confined to bed.
v.intr. Archaic
To border.
n. (knfn)
1. confines
a. The limits of a space or area; the borders: within the confines of one county.
b. Restraining elements: wanted to escape the confines of corporate politics.
c. Purview; scope: a theory that is well within the confines of science.
a. Archaic A restriction.
b. Obsolete A prison.
[French confiner, from Old French, from confins, boundaries, ultimately from Latin cnfne, from neuter of cnfnis, adjoining : com-, com- + fnis, border.]
con·fina·ble, con·finea·ble adj.
con·finer n.

and what may I ask is keeping her from walking out of the house and buying a cup of coffee ?

I would like to get a passport from Paraguay. I contacted Jeronimo Finestra via his web site. But no reply. Could you advise me? Many thanks in advance.

Iotto88 wrote:

I would like to get a passport from Paraguay. I contacted Jeronimo Finestra via his web site. But no reply. Could you advise me? Many thanks in advance.

This is a scam so you will probably not get any reply. Read the previous posts on this.

stumpy wrote:
Iotto88 wrote:

This is a scam so you will probably not get any reply. Read the previous posts on this.

I've got a reply from Jeronimo Finestra. He did not say 6 months, but 3 years. I guess the scam does not concern him, He apparently gets a good track record (posts inside this forum).

offering passports over the internet on forums is suspect. Only Embassies and official government agencies can issue passports. To get a passport of any country you first have to have citizenship of that country before you can apply for a passport.
Believe me is is a scam.

stumpy wrote:

offering passports over the internet on forums is suspect. Only Embassies and official government agencies can issue passports. To get a passport of any country you first have to have citizenship of that country before you can apply for a passport.
Believe me is is a scam.

Thank you for your sound advice. I'll let you know.

Actually, for Stumpy's and Lotto88's info, the guy who started this thread, Edwin, is an employee of Jeronimo Finestra who is one of the leading attorney's who deal with residency as well as citizenship for expats here in PY.    Anyone wishing to get their residency or citizenship/passport here can actually do the whole process by themselves.  But it's involved, takes a lot of effort and running around.   This is the main reason that most expats use a local lawyer to help guide them thru the process, legally.   The subject of this thread was actively advertising she could circumvent or speed up the legal process for both residency and citizenship, and it's now obvious she was just a criminal involved in criminal activities.     To find a real lawyer that can help you, check out the many recommendations on various threads here and also on the Face Book page Expats en Paraguay.

I'm not really Finestra employee, I´m a partner of Finestra Group and the thread was only to warn of the activities of this lady and not to advertise our services.
I'm a lawyer too whistleblower who denounced this lady and for fraud TDV production of false documents as well as the appropriation of documents.