Come play Frisbee with us

Hi - I hope this isn't considered spam, but I'm part of a group of mostly expats that plays Ultimate Frisbee together every Thursday and we are hoping to find some new players. It's a really relaxed sport and a great way to meet people, even if you have never played before.

So if you are looking for something different to do, it's in Westerpark every Thursday from 6 until it gets dark or we get too tired, then we generally go somewhere nearby for beers. You can either ride around and look for flying discs or drop my a PM and I'll give you directions.

Cheers ~ Devin

Nice Devin, very nice.

I hope more people will join you, even if it was only for the after party in the pub  :D

Heya! Is there still Ultimate going on on Thursdays @ Westerpark? I'd love to join.

Best,
Joe

Of course; it never stops! The best way to find us is to checkout the meetup.com/Frisbee-Amsterdam Frisbee Amsterdam Meetup Group, cause occasionally we have to change fields with all the festivals going on. But we'll definitely be out there this Thursday after work.

K cool I'm definitely in! But I'm not sure what you mean by [link under review]. You don't always go to Westerpark or you go to different spots in Westerpark?

@ jgibbons > The link under review means that the link hasn't been validated yet by the moderators and will be reviewed. ;)

Thanks

Priscilla

AH! haha Thanks for the mini-lesson Priscilla:)