Any chance to approve for appeal letter without change infromation?

Hi Guys,

Someone can help me to give advice?
I got Employment Pass rejected on June 2014 and my boss applied again the appeal letter to MOM with email and letter as soon as rejected.
MOM said that the processing time take 6 weeks for processing because we apply the appeal letter with manually without EP online website.
As my working experience pass, I worked as service engineer position (my degree is electrical engineering) with EP pass   from 2009 to 2011  and with SP from 2012 to 2013 in Singapore.
This job also service engineer position and  they applied the EP pass with S$3300 and rejected, So My boss applied again appeal letter without change any information.
I would like to know that is there any chance to approve our appeal letter?

Thanks in advance!

If the Employment Pass was rejected because MoM thought the salary was too low (lower than the usual rate) then the appeal might also get rejected. Did they inform you what caused the rejection in the first place? Whatever it was that caused the initial rejection, that's what needs to change or the result will continue to be further rejections.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Thanks William James Woodward for your reply.

MOM didnot mention why the rejection reason. But the Employment Pass minimum salary is S$3300 in the MOM website.
So the company applied with salary S$3300 for EP . Let consider for two things of rejection, company fault or my education fault.
(1)in the History of company , some staffs are working with EP Pass.
(2)I worked as EP pass before in Singapore.

So confusion the MOM rules.
It make me so stress regarding employment pass and when i check the EP online website, the status mentioned the first rejected status. I do not know how to check from employer side the EP appeal status because the company appeal with letter and email to MOM, they didnot appeal via EP online.

The reason for rejection is almost certainly too low salary.
The minimum salary for EP application is S$3300/month FOR A FRESH GRADUATE. The minimum increases with work experience, but the details are not published by MoM. My feeling is that with nearly 5 years experience, you probably need to earn at least S$4000/month to be approved.
And there is no chance of success for an appeal with no changes of particulars or information. Sorry!