Postage to Ukraine

Can anybody help me?
I want a computer game sending from England to me here in Ukraine, I have received other items in the post like blood glucose test strips for my diabetes with no problems, but I think someone once told me cd's are not permitted by post.
It will be well packaged in it's own case and jiffy bag.
Any help is appreciated.

I don't think it is a problem.give a visit to DHL or FEDEX and they will help you without any problem.

Thanks Tedd
It is already on it's way by post, my elderly mother sent it last Thursday 26 June, will see if it arrives or if customs confiscate it, having said that the lady at our post office said there should not be any problem as Ukraine postal services came under EU customs controls when President Poroshenko signed the trade deal last Friday, but it depends on whether the customs people in Kyiv abide by the rules (I wont hold my breath).
As for DHL they wanted £58.90, Fedex wanted £54.50 and royal mail £1.30, so no competition really, she asked if there would be any problems and the post office clerk checked and said there should be no problems at all and it would take about a week to arrive.

I will let you know if it arrives.