Required help in deciding to move from bangalore (india) to Lagos

Dear All

I have got an option to move from Bangalore to Lagos to take care of sales for Nigeria and Ghana.Look forward to understand the cost of living, places to find accommodation and safety and security of Lagos.

Please advise as the salary structure is good and also advise if we have any indian community over there. Look forward to get in touch with them and to share their experiences as it will help to decide the following option

Regards

Anirudh

Hi Anirudh,

There are some useful information found in these two sections : Cost of living in Lagos and Everyday life in Lagos.
Feel free to browse through the various topics available there.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Priscilla  :cheers:

@Anirudh depends what are benifits your company proving to you like accomodation,car,family visa,etc.

For accomadation you can contact me I can help you,and lot of indians Here.

You can contact me on [email protected]

You have nothing to worry about, if the salary is good then pick up the offer. You will enjoy Nigeria. There are alot of Indians in Nigeria. I hope you will be staying in Lagos because that is the most secured place for you.

I am getting offer from telecom company name gloworld with accommodation + transport +medical ...They also offered good package .....my job profile is in IT. Pls guide is it safe to move lagos ... hw is the company .....
is it $3500 enough for three peoples for food, education etc

raj 1973 wrote:

I am getting offer from telecom company name gloworld with accommodation.  They also offer good package .....my job profile is in iT. Pls guide is safe to move lagos ... hw is the company .....

Welcome to the forum
I suggest you do an online search for information about the company and the same for safety in Lagos.