Drinks between girls

hello, im french from Paris leaving in Milan and I was wondering if there was anyone who was in the same situation who would like to discover Milan and meet new people.i would like to organize a girly afternoon, so if you're fancy let me know :)

Hi!
Same kind of situation, though I'm not in Milan but close enough. Maybe you can organize something on a saturday? Then I will definitely join!
Ciao

Hi Adila. Im in Milan, been living here for the last 15 years.
Id love to mingle and discover more female company.
I miss that especially with english speakers.

Hit me up  :)

@ Shama avoid your Cellphone no#

I thank you for the reminder. I keep forgetting. :)

i'll send you a private msg :) and we try to catchup :D

Hey gurl!  I got your message,  wink ;)

If you organise something let me know :) I'm an Aussie girl living in Milan... keen to make more friends :)

Yes, I'd be interested in meeting up!

hi im indian
ur want farand

gurmit singh wrote:

hi im indian
ur want farand

Welcome to Expat.com

Could you please introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself.

Ciao Adila,

Je suis Francaise, j'ai 26 ans comme toi et je viens d'arriver à Milan. Je travaille dans la mode, j'ai donc déménager ici pour le travail. Je ne connais personne et j'aimerais rencontrer comme toi des expat filles pour découvrir la vie Milanaise! Mon copain vivant à Paris, je trouve le temps un peu long toute seule ici! Si tu es toujours intéressée contacte moi!
A bientôt,

Ana.

Je viens de t'envoyer un message en MP :)

Hi girls
Are any of you going to this Independence Day aperitivo this Friday at Fiat Open Lounge?  Here's a link to the event on FB: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/283813908456748/

I wouldn't mind checking it out, although I don't know where I'd find something "stars and stripes" to wear before Friday! :)

Hello Naanos and Adila,

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

When posting to any of our Anglophone forums (which this is), would you kindly do so in ENGLISH ONLY in consideration of all of our members.

All of our forums have 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) to access them you only need to click on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of each page and select the desired language from the drop-down menu. When posting to these forums you should post ONLY in the language of that forum.

Please read the ITALY FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT. These are the rules we expect members to observe here.

Your cooperation and understanding are appreciated by everyone.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

gurmit singh wrote:

hi im indian
ur want farand

Garmut Singh,

If you hadn't noticed this topic thread is directed to our female members. You are reminded...

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/DATESITE_zps40374a09.jpg

Please read the ITALY FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT. These are the rules we expect members to observe here.

Your cooperation and understanding are appreciated by everyone.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Hi there :)

are you still in Milan?

Yup still :)

Hi! Are you still in milan? I'm an english girl just moved here and I don't know anyone so I'm just looking to meet you new people. I don't speak italian so jm finding it difficult!