Ginjal

I have a question for you living in Indonesia.
I have severe problem with kidney stones.  I already had 2 surgeries and I still product stones so there is another surgery waiting for me soon.  I am trying to find something that would work for me.  I tried several other medication but I think the stones are large so it is hard for me to dissolve them.  Today I learned about product made in Indonesia called Ginjal.  It is made by Ikong Pharmaceutical industry.
I live in Canada and I can find it here.
Can you tell me please if Ginjal is avaialbe in Indonesia.  It is medication not prescribed by a doctor but I am wondering how hard it is get it there? 

thanks
Vicky

Ginjal is the Indonesian word for kidney.

Try.....

http://www.ikongpharma.com/dproducts.asp?id=18

By the way, that took about 30 seconds using Google.

Yes, I would like to get Ginjal Seahorse Ghenshen made by Ikong Pharmaceutical Industry.

How can I get it?  Please let me know.   
Vicky

tiahush wrote:

hi i'm tia and i'm from indonesia i would like to introduce by this product from our company might can help you
K-LINK international.Bhd
if you need any information just let me know i will be glad to help you

regards

Yes, I would like to get Ginjal Seahorse Ghenshen made by Ikong Pharmaceutical Industry.

How can I get it?  Please let me know.   
Vicky

I did a simple one minute search and came up with this website on which you can contact Ikong pharmaceutical for what you want.

www.ikongpharma.com

stumpy wrote:

I did a simple one minute search and came up with this website on which you can contact Ikong pharmaceutical for what you want.

www.ikongpharma.com

I tried to contact them.  First I tried to send an email using a company format.  I tired 3 times.  It was showing me that the format can't be send.  Then  I have sent an email to the email posted at the website.  I did not get a reply back from them.   

I looked at the internet trying to find this medication in USA or Canada. I was not able to find it here or in USA.  Maybe there is a place that sells it but I was not able to locate it through the internet.

I can't pass my kidney stones because they are too big.  I tired to shrink them but nothing worked so far and I tried many things.  I need this medication as soon as possible; otherwise, the doctors will  want to do a surgery or blasting them.  I don't want a surgery (I was there and I was not able to work for a month) so I try to find a way to get Gingal Seahorse.

stumpy wrote:

www.ikongpharma.com

I did that earlier in the thread, but I linked to the correct page and, get this. it only took me 30 seconds.

I'm basically, great. :D