Need Receptionist for a great Marketing company!!!!

I am a recruiter for a company in Pine Brook, NJ. We are currently looking for a receptionist for our corporate office. If you live near here and have office experience please let me know. You can email resume to [email protected]. Thank you! Ellen

, would you need to employers from out side of the country?

Hello,

Could you please post your advert in the New Jersey classifieds > job section as well?

Thank you.
Christine

Hi Ellen

Being a recruiter I have a question for you, how willing are NJ employers to sponsor people from outside of the USA? 

I would like to move to NJ and I work as a Safety Professional but would need sponsorship.

I have worked as Safety Professional for 15 years.  For the last 10 years I have worked as a consultant / contractor through my own company. 

Perhaps if your company does not deal with type of employment you could recommend recruitment companies that do.

Thanks in advance.
Mark

hi... can i apply??? what is the requirements, coz i want to change my environment and to enhance my ability, am currently working in Dubai. thanks.. take care

HIIIIIIIIIIIII HOW R U

maqboolahmad wrote:

HIIIIIIIIIIIII HOW R U

Welcome to Expat.com.

How can we help you.Please give us a little information about yourself. Also could you please not post in uppercase. You are posting on an old thread.   Thank you.

maqboolahmad wrote:

HIIIIIIIIIIIII HOW R U

11 months ago she was in Dubai, said she wanted to go to Norway.  Hope she made it.

Way back when I was in school they told us that to get a good job you had to write in English.  Things like "company!!!!", "can i apply???" and "HIIIIIIIIIIIII" were seen as unattractive to employers.  Times must have changed.

Reminds me of the line from the Bob Dylan song "for the times they are a'çhanging"   :lol:

Bob Dylan speaks the way most people type.

Hello all   :cheers:

As this is an old topic and help has been provided to both recruiter and candidates, its finally time to Close this topic  :top:

Cheers

Kenjee

[Topic Closed]

Closed