When does dry season start?

Bit late this year.
It's raining cats and dogs, maybe with a few elephants, here.
Floods last night in Bintaro area and the bloke next door's ceiling has fallen in.

Ho hum, better not to be down about it; it's still sunny in my heart.

In Bali, it's already here, and has been for a few weeks.  Until yesterday we went 5 full days without any rain in Ubud.

It's pretty common for our two seasons to start and end at different times depending where in Indonesia one happens to be.

It seems worse this year. .. And longer.
Maybe it's just that washing the car costs a bomb. :D

I just heard a loud crash from next door - somthing big fell down.
He won't be a happy bunny when he gets home.

Another crash, followed by a bang and the sound of falling rubble.
I got my small, wonderful, waterproof camera, popped it on a small "selfie stick", stuck that on my larger monopod and held it high, so I could see next door.
This is what I saw.

https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2929/14422563941_983ee90383.jpg

It's raining - heavy at that.

Apparently this will last until August then the rainy season will begin. Global warming el nino and all that. Still my plants seem to enjoy it.

Wow, that's something

lukereg wrote:

Apparently this will last until August then the rainy season will begin. Global warming el nino and all that. Still my plants seem to enjoy it.

The moment I see Mr. Nino, I'm going to slap him.
I've just washed my car so I had to rush out and throw the cover over it.

I give up washing my bike. I am going to give it the English effect. Not wash it until I forget what colour it is and begin to get dirty by looking at it.

Hmmm, you guys out in western Java are still getting drenched, eh? 

We just had a full day where it rained off and on, and with mostly cloudy skies, but truly, our recent weather for the past month has been totally as expected for our dry season, including the chilly nights. 

Go figure.