Selling a White Stone House near Split

House ideal for a family and relaxation,10 minute drive to a first beach,situated at the most peaceful place in the village
right next to a sacred Roman-Catholic chapel of Saint Rocco has a vast forest for exploration and picnics
a mountain good for a hike,dirt road with no traffic 5 minutes walk from a house great for jogging
Main Dalmatian Observatory is (15min drive),inside you can have a look of planets like you haven't before,or join a hiking community there,which has scouting programs for
kids and adults and has a domestic kitchen with a beautiful meadow to relax,there is beautiful local church,soccer field,and one of the best grammar schools in Dalmatia

Infield consists from 1 large garden,2 smaller ones,fireplace with a large balcony and stairs going into first floor
Ground floor consists from 1 living room,large kitchen,bathroom and a tavern
First floor consists from 2 large bedrooms,a large hallway,smaller balcony and a room that was to be made in a large bathroom
There are two pantries,one under a large balcony and another under the stairs that is used for placing firewood
There is a parking area 10m from the house

The house was built all the way in year 1901.
House is now renovated from the inside in full,and has more room for the second kitchen or a large bathroom.
It is the last house in the village of "Srinjine" that is situated just 15km (7.8 miles) from "Split" a second largest city in Croatia,and 10km (6.2 miles) from a beautiful city of "Omi"
there are incredible beaches in all parts of this region,first beach is a 7km(4.4 miles) a 10 minute drive from Srinjine,but that is just one of the regions beauties
This region has the most of Ancient Roman remnants in whole Croatia,the biggest one in city of Split
well known as "Diocletian's Palace" which was built by none other than a Roman Emperor of the same name in 4'th century

Hello,

Do you have pictures?  What is the price?

Thanks very much,
Helena Zenia

Hi van_ivan,

You should please post this advert in the housing in Split section.

Thank you.
Christine

Good morning, could you please send some pictures of the house and how much is it ?
Regards
Patricia

The price starts at 65000 pound sterling
I can send you the pictures to your email if you can provide it
I had posted a house classified on Expat.com ,here is the link
https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe … split.html

Hi there, my e-mail address [email protected] 
Regards

Hello~

Thanks so much for the information.   I'm a single person so this house is larger than I need and I'm reluctant to take on this restoration project.

The location is lovely - I hope you find the right person for it.   

Again, thank you.

Best,
Helena

You are welcome Helena