Reliable website for delivering surprise gift and food

Hi!I am from Dhaka,Bangladesh...my husband is working in Bahrain at BDF Hospital as a senior resident.I will  join him very soon.....I want a reliable website where I can order cake,flower and dinner for my hubby on his birthday...does any one know any reliable website by which I can order these from bangladesh?

In the past, I have used: bahraingreetings.com

They have always delivered on schedule and are reasonably priced. Let us know your experience with them.

And also let me take this opportunity to welcome you to the forum and look forward to welcoming you to Bahrain soon.

Thanks aloooooot...I have already found the website and mailed them about my requirement...but they asked me to pay first and then they will take the order in detail....so I got a bit confused....But your assurance has inspired me...thanks again

Not to worry. They are reliable. They delivered my order properly :)
Best wishes.

Hi Rajkonna,

I have used flowersnext.com/florist/bahrain/ recently and found product in reasonable rates and flowers were great too . The only problem I have faced which is delayed in reply of my emails.

My overall experience was good and I will again order from them .

Cheers 

Hi, I have used www. bahraingreetings.com and would recommend them for everyone for a surprise delivery.

I was pleased by their convinient delivery system and a wide range of products.

And the recipient of the cake I've ordered (it was Black Forest cake) said that it was delicious!