Looking for a hair salon/dresser that caters to African hair

Hi

Just moved to Amman, looking for a hair salon/dresser that caters to African or ethnic hair. Please feel free to drop me an email with the contacts.

Thanks!

Nimo

can u do the African braids ?

Hi,

I called my the Lady at the Saloon I go to, it is located at Jabal aAl-lweddeh, she said she would like to talk to you, her name is Suhaila and her phone number is [Moderated: Please send numbers in private]
tell her my name please.

Regards;
Kadar Fayyad

Thanks for the replies, I managed to sort it out, bought the gadgets and now doing my own hair! Piece of cake ;-)
Shukran!

Did you find a good place to do afro hair in Amman? I'm looking for a place that will do natural hair styles and after a few google searches it's looking like it's going to be a challenge to find.

Hi Nirenire

There are a couple of people doing it here in Amman, I haven't though.  Will ask my friend for the contacts and IM you  :-)

Cheers
Nimo

Hi, I received a couple of contacts for African weaving & braiding in Amman. IM me if interested

I was searching for African hairdressing on the web and i found Nimo's thread. Am looking to find where my hair can be done.
please help if you can.

Hi welcome to Jordan! I just sent you the contacts on IM

Hello I am new to Amman and I am looking for a Hair dresser that can do African hair. Could you give me the name of it?

Hey, I am moving to Amman soon and really need an african hairdresser. Would you be able to direct me to one?

Im interested Nimo...please send me the address and location

Am looking for hair salon that can do African weaving moved to Amman  recently kindly help

Hi I've sent you an IM cheers

Why not share on this forum instead secretly in pm? This can benefit others as well.
Or at least recommend the salon in the directory in the green banner above the page.

Hello. may you also share salon info with me.
many thanks

Hi Akinyi, did you get the number of the hairstylist who can do african hair

Hey not yet i got an email but was not downloaded on my 4n

Primadonna wrote:

Why not share on this forum instead secretly in pm? This can benefit others as well.
Or at least recommend the salon in the directory in the green banner above the page.

Hi. I'm not sure you'd be thrilled if people posted your private mobile number publicly in forums such as this.... that said, id already asked the ladies to advertise on Expat.com. So it's now up to them.

And if you're not aware, tel. numbers posted in chat forums are deleted by the moderators. Unless posted in the ad section. ...

cheers

Gakii wrote:

Hi Akinyi, did you get the number of the hairstylist who can do african hair

Hi. I've sent the mobile numbers to you all. Share it with others who ask or if you find someone who is much cheaper.  These ladies charge between JD70 & 100...it's insane.  They are just good for a quick desperate fix.

Do your hair whenever you travel back home.

cicnho Larry wrote:

Hi...I am good in hair dressing. Weaving,bonding,braiding and all other African styles

Are you based in Amman?

Nim0 wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

Hi. I'm not sure you'd be thrilled if people posted your private mobile number publicly in forums such as this.... that said, id already asked the ladies to advertise on Expat.com. So it's now up to them.

And if you're not aware, tel. numbers posted in chat forums are deleted by the moderators. Unless posted in the ad section. ...

cheers

If you had  asked permission to post their numbers on the forum, it wont be a problem. I don't think they have rejections to get more customers. Do you?
The moderators know the differences between spam and guanine posts which contains telephone numbers from good services.

Anyway, you did your best, you asked if they want to register themselves and post their services in the classifieds, which is indeed the right place to do so.

Thanks for your intervention.

Yeah,thax alot is that amount they are charging also includes the  extension ama u have to have your own extension

Can someone IM the contacts for the hair dressers please? Thanks

Hello can i get the number too please

Hi Nemo and the rest,
I would really appreciate sending me the hairdressers contact numbers.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Please have a look at the Hairdressers in Amman section of the directory. You will have some contacts.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

you can publish the business in CLASSIFIEDS section, so all expts can see it

Bhavna wrote:

Hello everyone,

Please have a look at the Hairdressers in Amman section of the directory. You will have some contacts.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Thanks Bavna I think everyone who wants to advertise their services or looking for a hairdresser now knows exactly where to go.  Kindly close this topic before we start going in circles all over again :) Cheers

Hi everybody,

Following the request of the initiator, i am closing this thread.

Thanks,

Priscilla

[ Topic closed ]

Closed