Looking for Indian Friends from all around India

n yea expats who are staying in india be it from any country are welcomed too..looking forward for some nice people :)

Hey Jeremy. What's with friends from all over India? You intend to travel about?  -Kiki

hey..yea..im due for a long leave from my work..n i'll go to explore india once i get that..but then if i make friends from all over india it would be nice for me to visit places and hang out with people almost anywhere i go in india
gonna travel a lot.

Yup. Sounds like fun. Enjoy your travel. From what I know you'll find new Delhi the most interesting. ! =)

hii welcome buddy :)

hi taani..y dont both of you add me up on skype?  or whatsapp?
skype is : jerry.lory

Hi there! i hope you will enjoy chicks company in new delhi ;)

If you want we can meet, dear.

Hi jeremy,how are you? How long have you been in India? Hope you will get good friends here.
All the best.

hello its ishan ?

Im planning to move in india, and looking for a friends who can help me to find some information about the cost of living and processing of some documents that do I need.

yeh edna, the cost of living is economical , you can move around many places in india compare to other countries, here, we have from the economical to the high end budget. to know more abt it you can mail me [email protected]. let me know if you are interested in it , ty

Yes im  interested about india life style and planning to find a job also ther,

yep, india is economical

all depends on indian jobs , is education,, the more here u find in my place is of Software/BPOs/Retail/tourism/hotels etc etc.Here we have lots of jobs who can fit themselves ,, where u can support yourself and climb high,,,, if you ever had a wish to come to india for jobs,, u can ,, The cost of living is same as per your country,, i been compare with your country,, found its more cheaper in many ways,, except few,, so,, if you want to visit india ,, get prepared your mind and rush out,,,

yaa m from india and living near new delhi..i can help u ..dnt wrry..

Hi Jerry,

Thanks to post your requirement.  I am Vinod from New Delhi interested to be your friend. Add me on skype: vks9868359985

Cheers.

Hi ,,, Tell me what type of info what you need

i am ready to travel . please contact me  on    [email protected]

i am Seby Cherian from Kerala, if you like to come to India there are various spots of sight seeing
with splendid which cant be described in a few words.
Kerala is a state with a pleasant whether condition wheb compared to other states , and i warmly welcome to travel with, with trustworthy please call me to my mobile 00919495472047 or mail me to [email protected]

Hi dear hw r u where r u from ? I am from punjab India my Skype I'd is raj.gill211

hi,,i am planning a trip to triund ,himachal...you want to join ?

have a look on google-  triund hill

Im planning to stay for good in india, but honestly im not educated person so for sure its dificult for me to find a jod there to be my main source of income for my daily living but I been working and got a years of experience for taking care of autism child,. I was always attending some lectures and session for occupational therapy, and speech pathology therapy, im planning to have my own child care for those children who diagnosed as ASD, is it worth it to have it india? Thanks

you can let me know when you are in there...we will have good time

See inbox

are you planning to marry in india with indian guy ,, then contact me ,,,  i already marry a filipino girl by God grace ,, contact me on [email protected] or +91 9368751390 whatsapp

Happy to help :):) : )

Hai Edna

Am Helen from South India, Chennai.
I work in the Mental health field and am sure I can put you across many NGO's that work for Autistic kids. Also the NGOs could remunerate you as well there are a few NGOs that would provide free accomodation so.....

I would be able to inform you of anything I know....  :top: You could contact me through mail. [email protected]

Hey Jeremy

This is Helen here.. Hope your having a lovely time in New Delhi  :)

Any intentions of coming to South India, especially Chennai. If so... then ping me on [email protected]

I could guide you.....

Hi Edna,

Very interesting profile.

Good to see you on ExPat. I love Philippines.  Been there many times

I am of Indian origin, settled in US for about 40 years, now staying most of the time in India. I may have a lead for you for a permanent position in India.

I can arrange for your travel to bangalore, kindly let me know, if interested.  My email is best way to get me, [email protected]

Dr. Majeed

hi everyone......

hope u r enjoying Delhi.....

if everyone is interested in making new friends, why don't we all plan a get together rather than meeting individually because that will give a change to everyone for learning about a variety of cultures and make new friends.......

Regards
Pradeep

@jeremy williams

@@ whatsapp ********

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello RAJ2410,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that you have posted on an old discussion that was last active in 2014.

If you want to make friends in India, why don't you start by introducing yourself on the thread New members of the India forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022?

This will enable us to know a bit more about you 1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team