Free plane ticket

As a history junkie, I would head to Cairo. I work in a call center and dream of what I shoyld have done when I was younger. I still would go to Egypt. I dont want to give up on childhood dream because of fear.

If I have a free plane ticket will go to Hawaii
I like to a spend my time in front of the sea with pleasant natural view

Dreaming of Egypt. Wish I had followed my dream. Got a desk job to feed my family. Theyre all grown now. And Im left with my desk.

Having travelled a lot I think I would sell the ticket and give the money to my family.

I didn't travelled as much as you but still its a good idea to sell the ticket and give the money to the family members..............

This topic is such a so useless and taking up spaces in the forum.

Immediately return to Islamorada in The Florida Keys and start fishing for Tarpon immediately on arrival.  Fletch in France.

If I have free tickets I would go to France

mas fred wrote:

I'd sell it and use the cash to buy my wife a gift.

i will give my ticket as a gift to our beloved mas fred

I'd go to any town with no phone reception and bunch of fun people who doesnt take life quite seriously...life is short ...we all need a get away..

will sell it and send the money to a family father in Gaza strips to buy food for his children or a new bullet for his gun.his joice

Hello everyone  :cheers:
Its hard question  :/
i will decide go to  :unsure
India , italy ,spain ......china .....  :huh::whistle:

If you the one giving me I would definitely want to fly to see you from Zimbabwe!!!

breitho wrote:

This topic is such a so useless and taking up spaces in the forum.

And moreover you too joined this topic..................so something is there useful............ :D

I vote for adding more useless posts to make it more useless.

Perhaps it is time to ask the moderators to close this post as it is getting nowhere.

Hi,

This thread doesn't make any sense.
It ends here.

Armand
Expat.com Team

Closed

Meet expats all over the world

OR