Have to post something!

Hi! It says that i have to post sonething here befroe i get to send a private msgs
sucks big time!

I am using this for business and finding sone new jobs, hopefully to an open country!

Yes you have to have a certain number of posts as well as contribute somewhat to get to use the PM system.

Why don't you tell us a bit about your self if you have not already done that.  What do you do?  Where do you want to live and work?  Why? and so on,.

Bob K

Well i woukd really want to work in canada someday, !

Is that so bad to post something?

Work in Canada doing what???

What kind of work are you doing now??

Bob K

Its nitit not a bad thing, its just that i dont have anything to say publicly

Well im working as dietitian right now and at the same time doing what i love best, making business out of my hobby which is baking!

Hello every one i am new here..i livein paris

Hi!

hiezl wrote:

Its nitit not a bad thing, its just that i dont have anything to say publicly

:/  why you register yourself on a blog like this?

I'm sure you can help expats who want move to your country. And the country where you are now.  You have a lot more to offer then you know  ;)

Hello hiezl,

I agree with Primadonna, why would you even consider joining a social network for expats, not wanting to participate in the forums and make friends, just in order to send private messages - that makes no sense. Less sense still considering that the MORE you participate the BIGGER your mailboxes get.

If you're here just to look for jobs, I will give you a bit of a warning right now so you don't run into problems. If you try sending out copy & paste private messages to several members you're going to get your mailboxes locked out by the Automatic Anti-spam System, so please don't do that.

Moving off to another country is no small task. You will find lots of help, advice and information on the forums here. So, don't think that it's not worth participating fully. You'll need all of that to make a successful adaptation from life in KSA to living in Canada should you achieve your goal of finding a job in Canada, don't you think?

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Ok! :top:

I've been having exactly the same problem!!

You probobly have to comment a lot or share  alot of ideas!

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/INBOX_zps991c08b0.jpg

It's just that simple!!! What is so difficult about participation in our forums?

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Thanks wjwoodward!

Meet other expats and join the events

OR