Open Turkish cafe&Restaurant and travel agency

Hello Im from Turkey and I would like open Turkish cafe&Restaurant and travel agency , on the southern of srilanka,Unawatana-Mirissa-Galle can be,know anybody permission conditions about it,I can think about partnetship with local people

alanya38 wrote:

Hello Im from Turkey and I would like open Turkish cafe&Restaurant and travel agency , on the southern of srilanka,Unawatana-Mirissa-Galle can be,know anybody permission conditions about it,I can think about partnetship with local people

It seems you want to open many restaurants in different countries.

Hi alanya38,

I have created a new topic as from your post on the Sri Lanka forum.

I noticed that you asked the same questions on the Maldives forum.

Well, i think you should first visit the country where you would like to start a business.

Wish you good luck,
Christine
Expat.com team

Hi,
Good to find a partner in Sri Lanka who is the restaurant business, it is quite tricky you opening a restaurant your own or tying up with a local newcomer.
Good luck

agfortholidays wrote:

Hi,
Good to find a partner in Sri Lanka who is the restaurant business, it is quite tricky you opening a restaurant your own or tying up with a local newcomer.
Good luck

Please note that you have posted on an old thread...

Hi,

I have property  on Galle - colombo road  near to Hikkaduwa  at the moment  it's name  Garden Paradise Villa & Resturent,

If you like to do a partnership  mail me.

Thushara

Hello Thushara1970,

As Stumpy mentioned before, this thread is quite old. If you are looking for a business partner, I suggest that you post an ad in the Business partners classifieds in Sri Lanka section.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[topic closed]

Closed