Looking to meet new people in Milan!

Hello Everyone!

I've just graduated and decided to move to Milan to be an au pair for a year. As I won't be studying at university I was really hoping that I could meet some people throught this forum?

Hope you can help

Ciao
Rachel

Hi Rachel!

I am an expat living in Pavia(near Milan). Feel free to contact me if you happen to visit Pavia.Also might like to join for some activites in Milan. Let me know if any

Ramki

Hi, I just moved to Milan as well! I am going to be an au pair here and part time student for 8 months. I would love to meet some new friends!

ciao everyone,

i am in same situation.looking forward to meet up with some english speaking friends out here.

Hi everyone!

I am a grad student from the U.S., in Milan for about 5 months doing research. I'm also looking for a way to meet some people here! Let me know if anyone would be interested in getting together for dinner or an apertivo or just exploring Milan sometime.

Ciao,

Jen

thats great to find english speaking ppl in milano looking for socializing...feel free to nudge me ...or even add me on fb...sure there would be alot of nice stuff to do all together :)

hy. i m here in milan since feb in a fashion college.. i m also looking for new friends speaking english... lets all of us meet !! do reply.. then i can planout something

hi!!! nice to meet you!  =)

helo...