Dependents of expat workers exempt from medical test for iqama?

Hey Everyone,

I am moving to Saudi Arabia and want to confirm the news mentioned in the subject line. After getting iqama, I will apply for family VISA. Actually my wife is Hepatitis C positive and currently undergoing medical treatment. After the treatment ends, is there any difficulty in getting family VISA due to medical issues if the above news is not authentic?

If there are problems that I have to face due to this, kindly let me know the possible way out of this problem.

I shall be thankful to you.

Kind Regards.

anyone?

Hi u06e112,

I think that you may find some interesting information here : Information on visas in Khobar section.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

what happened to your case?
please give us some updates

u06e112 wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I am moving to Saudi Arabia and want to confirm the news mentioned in the subject line. After getting iqama, I will apply for family VISA. Actually my wife is Hepatitis C positive and currently undergoing medical treatment. After the treatment ends, is there any difficulty in getting family VISA due to medical issues if the above news is not authentic?

If there are problems that I have to face due to this, kindly let me know the possible way out of this problem.

I shall be thankful to you.

Kind Regards.

what happened to your case?
please give us some updates

I am leaving KSA next month. I have found a possible way out of the situation. You can contact me ** , glad to be of any help.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, Please do not share phone number on the forum.
u06e112 wrote:

I am leaving KSA next month. I have found a possible way out of the situation. You can contact me ** , glad to be of any help.

Hi could you please check your inbox?