Immigration Agents

Hie Guys

Did anyone used an immigration agent before? How much do they normally charge to assist for job searching, securing employment and assist in immigrating? If anyone knows a reliable and cheaper agent, may you please assist me.

I just got a quotation from a licenced immigration agent, she is charging USD 5 000 to look for a job and assist in immigrating.& on top of that she said I have to pay the NewZealand government USD 2000.

I hold an honors degree in hospitality and tourism with three years working experience which qualifies me to be a skilled migrant.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated

maureeny wrote:

Hie Guys

Did anyone used an immigration agent before? How much do they normally charge to assist for job searching, securing employment and assist in immigrating? If anyone knows a reliable and cheaper agent, may you please assist me.

I just got a quotation from a licenced immigration agent, she is charging USD 5 000 to look for a job and assist in immigrating.& on top of that she said I have to pay the NewZealand government USD 2000.

I hold an honors degree in hospitality and tourism with three years working experience which qualifies me to be a skilled migrant.

Your assistance will be greatly appreciated

Ditch the agent, save yourself lots of money and apply online yourself. Agents cannot guarantee you a visa so if you are refused then the agent gets his money and you get nothing.
Go to www.immi.gov.au for visa information and applications.

Just be aware that unemployment is on the rise, the new govt is cutting services and raising taxes so it will be a lot harder to get a job now. Australia is an expensive place to live and has the 4th highest cost of living in the world.

thanks Maria

Hi ..The pervious commentator does not understand yrou situation..I note they refer to Australia...I am a licensed immigration agent for New Zealand..my comments are this....it is highly unlikely you agent can find you a job while you are offshore in Hospo and certainly not a skilled job that would gain points for Residence as it woudl have to be management which you will not get with just a couple of years experience....another problem is you have a Zim passporty so it is extremely difficult to get a visitor visa to come to NZ as a visitor..I would suggest you engage a licnesed agent but do not pay them till they present you with a skilled job offer and Work Visa..if they pull a fast one then you can complain to the Immigration Advisotrs Authority..who will prosecute them plus recover your money

I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I found a list of professions which are entitled for skilled migrant visa on the following link of Immigration NZ.

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/NR/rdonlyres/89185A40-27D3-41F4-84BE-30129920411D/0/ISSLMar2014.pdf

According to above list Chemists who holds Bachelors degree and more than two years professional work experience are eligible to apply.  I have 04 years Bachelors degree in relevant field and 04 years working experience as a Chemist.
I would like to confirm that may I eligible to apply for Skilled Migrant Via? Or should I apply for temporary residence permit (job searching visa)?

Currently I do not have any job offer from any employer in New Zealand but I wish to visit New Zealand to search job since Chemists are included in immediate skilled migration requirements. Kindly guide me how and where I should apply?

Regards

Owais

i just joined a political party one of my projects is to assist people to go live overseas one of the places is canada i can write to a letter from me that u can go produce to the embassy how soon do u want ur visa when are u willing to move please reply soon i also help those who want to go to scotland , wales , ireland ,finland  so lets chat also were do u live at am from harare

Helping someone move to another country is not something done as part of a project.  These are people's lives you are dealing with.

And in relation to you writing a letter to be presented at an embassy, I think your poor use of the english language, combined with a complete lack of grammar or punctuation, would hinder any application, not assist it. 

Perhaps you mean well, but seriously, you need to find a different project.

Hi..after read out ur replay..i wish to communicate with u for better visibility about my career in nzw..auckland..i ill be in there at feb 2016..so can u giude me to get a good job in my profession. Iam electrician 2year diploma certificate holder.and had 11 years experience.
Hope your replay
Jacob

you will not get a job here as an electrician unless get registered

So kindly guide me for get the registration paper work

sorry i am a professional ...

Dear Motorlodge,
Can you assist me explaining below query?
I used immigration agent for immigration process to NZ.  now they are informed me that ITA notification is received. but,
1. I didn't received any written confirmation for IQA from NAQA. Agent says NZQA is currently hold the processing works. is it true?
2. I didn't received that written notification for ITA. agent says "till the time we get the interview dates we do not have any access to the documents'. is it true?

Pls explain.
Thanks,

no none of what you have been told in your question is true..you should only use a licensed immigration consultant

Thanks for quick response.

Actually they said that they are giving services through a Lawyers, but didn't gave the details.

I think I m too late now. but I didn't received my original certificates so far. what should I do?

NZQA normally takes 6 weeks to process and ITA needs be received with all the documents including NZQA within 4 months of EOI approval letter. Since you had send for NZQA lately, you need to check with the immigration officer on the status of ITA due to delay in getting NZQA. Original certificates will be returned only after the NZQA results are out.

find out who the lawyer is and contact them and in future used a licensed immigration adviser  russell page

thanks a lot