WHERE TO GET THE BEST SAP TRAINING IN HYDERABAD

Any suggestions please?

Kingslo wrote:

Any suggestions please?

Hi Kingslo, Well the answer to your SAP question is not that simple and straightforward (unfortunately). A whole lot depends on your educational and professional background, the module you are interested in, and the reason you want to take an SAP course (whether it is for certification and/or to start working in SAP).

I'm taking SAP FI/CO my self at Ameerpet (two thirds done) but I do have a very extensive Project Management / Business Analysis background.

I think a good understanding of your current situation and your goal will help find the right path for you!

Please feel free to call me at 9908239713 or email me at [email protected] and we can discuss this a bit further if you wish.

Chow,

Sayad

Hello there,I'm really grateful u sent d msg.Thank you soooo much.Actually,I wanna start my own business.I've done a lot of research.I've called several schools in Hyderabad(Version IT,Pragna Technologies etc) and they adviced me to study HR.I've completed my Tertiary education(Computer Science).I've done a lot of IT courses(Oracle,Sql,Php,Networking,Java,Software Engineering etc.)..I'm really interested in knowing dis HR.Apart from getting certified,I want 2 be really blended in it.Plus,it is the 2nd most sought for module in the SAP market behind FI-CO.I had wanted to venture FI-CO but I don't have any knowledge in finance.So please,every detail u can get for me would be most appreciated.I tried to mail u but I'm not sure u received it.This is my mail address [email protected] you sooooo much!

Reliance SAP institute Ameerpet, it is in the lane opposite Charmas on the other isde of the road.

Faiyaz

i m [alster.in/web-designing-companies-in-hyderabad.html\]http://alster.in/web-designing-com and they are having vaga sap services that give training on live projects training.

Hello Guys,

Reliance is known for its name, but i don't recommend it for freshers. Because its training will only help people with some experience.

- Chandan

[moderated: no free ads please]

KBS training institute is one of the best sap online training institute through out world like hyderabad,bangalore,USA,UK,AUS,Dubai... etc with real time industry experts for more information contact here
[link moderated]

this thread is obsolete

-closed-

Closed