Looking for friends in Phom Penh :)

Hi my names Sandy, I'm 20 years old. and I'm planning to come to Cambodia in the month of June for 3 months.. I've found an apartment to live and will be studying the cambodian spoken language and culture.
My background is Cambodian though I was born in Australia, I want to know more about my background.
I'm looking for friends that are currently residing in Phnom Penh, would be great to meet new and different people, go for a drink or even sight seeing. :)
If you'd like to give it a go send me a message and we can start to get to know one another ! :)
Also I'll be considering taking hip hop dance classes in PP.. anyone that would like to register with me would be awesome! Thanks all. :)

Hi Sandy,

Good to see your message on Expat.com. It would be nice to meet you in Phnom Penh. I am also just 8 months old in PP and still learning the new things about the city. . Looking forward to meet you here.

Cheers and Welcome to Cambodia
Best Regards
NJ

So what  country are you originally from? That sounds lovely, do you have Facebook by any chance?

Hey Sandy,

I am from India. You can search me by name Neeraj Joshi and Gurgaon as location. What's your link on Facebook.

Cheers
NJ

Hi Sandeelaa,

Welcome to Cambodia. How long you plan to stayed in Cambodia?
Might we can be friends and keep in touch for more understand the living life in Cambodia as well.

B.Rgds,
Shpinx

Hey NJ,

I'm Indian origin too, PR from Canada and lived in the US for most of my life. I am arriving in PP around the 10th of September. If you would be interested to meet up and share ideas about business there etc, that would be great.

Let me know if that would be possible?

Thank you, cheers

Hi! I just flew in two weeks ago and started working at Phnom Penh physiotherapy. I'm also still looking around at stuff to do and cool people to get to know! Hip hop dancing might be a little bit ambitious for me but there's a dodgeball night upcoming Tuesday if you are interested :)

Hi guys,

i organise a meet-up with new expats in Phnom Penh.
If your interested its 07/09 at 2pm at the Bistro cafe, street 184, nr 218 (next to the french institute)

Hope to see you soon!!!

Sheers