Have you heard about bestbgproperties.com ?

Has anyone heard of bestbgproperties.com and gave any comments about them?   I am viewing a couple of properties on their list, and want to know if any members here had any dealings, good or bad, with them..

Thanks in advance

bestbgproperties. com, that should be.  The 'link' was review on my previous post.

Heard of them, don't stand out as being one of the con merchants so hopefully you are ok.

I think they are alright. Most of the real estate agencies advertise the same properties only the price and the commission are different.

Good luck.

Hi Chaotic ,
You dont need a Real Estate to buy a property in my country ! The best for fishing is the Donau river !
Last year my friend take more than 600 pikes .One fom 1m 10 and more than 10 kg ! Wich you all the best .
                                                                      Axinia

axinia milanova wrote:

Hi Chaotic ,
You dont need a Real Estate to buy a property in my country ! The best for fishing is the Donau river !
Last year my friend take more than 600 pikes .One fom 1m 10 and more than 10 kg ! Wich you all the best .
                                                                      Axinia

Hi, thanks for the advice....is the Donau another name for the Danbue (as we spell it in the UK)?  I am viewing a house on right on the banks of the Danbue, in a village call Vardim, near Svishtov.  Do you know anything about the village or the area in general?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and I promise to treat you to a glass of wine/beer or two should I have the pleasure of meeting you in Bulgaria. 

The other house I will be looking at is by Lake Ticha, in the village of Lovet.  What is the fishing like there?  I am mainly interested in Carp and Catfish, although I was a keen Pike fisherman in my younger days, and wouldn't mind taking that up again.

Regarding not needing an agent, I did see the same properties advertised privately at a chaper price, but it was after I had already contacted the agent for details, but managed to get a revised price from the agent to reflect the cheaper price quoted in the private advert.  Given my lack of knowledge of Bulgaria, I most probably do need the help of an agent, if they are good.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may give.

Hi chaotic ,
I can give you all the information you need , send you pictures from Bulgarian houses and the extremely beautiful Danube river  to give you a idea what you can expect.and prizes.from all this . The most important is to buy close near a little city and to come to Bulgaria andl look by yourself . In BG there are thousands and thousands properties on the market ,for sure in every village 30 % of the houses and a lot more if you go to villages further away than 10 miles from cities !! If you can give me an mail adress it will be very easy to send you all this . Also in BG there are more than 3000 lakes and reservoirs .  I have also a friend in UK who can send you a video that he make when he came to BG and if you like I will bring you in contact with him !     
                                                                  Have a nice day ,
                                                                  Axinia

hello ,im paul..just wondering if you are kind of estate agent...im looking to sell my place near pravets...but would be good to become friend anyway
best paul bond

paulbond wrote:

hello ,im paul..just wondering if you are kind of estate agent...im looking to sell my place near pravets...but would be good to become friend anyway
best paul bond

Hi paul, I am not an estate agent.  I am looking for comments regarding an agent I might be using.

Is your property near any river/lakes?  if so, I might be interested.

Nick

paulbond wrote:

best paul bond

Hello Paul,

I am very curious to know what is the reason behind your decision to sell your property in Pravec. I would like to see more tourists visiting Bulgaria and buying property here and would like to know what should be improved this to happen.

Thanks

The only thing I would say about BestBGProps is that they take ages or don't always reply to my emails. :(
Good luck!

I think that the lack of infrastructures is the main problem for the touristic development in Bg

Arbra you are right. Although, I believe that there is some improvement not major but an improvement.

On the other side, there are many other countries having worse infrastructure but visited by massive groups of tourists.

I think it is the customer service that makes Bulgaria not attractive.

Indeed Ivan, customer "experience" is still quite conceptual ;)

hi sorry for the late reply   basically have to sell the house because i am out of funds no money....it in a lovely location near pravets and the golf coarse

Have you tried Bulgarian Properties Paul? They're a bigger estate agency and they advertise in other markets like Russia as well. Good luck.

Speaking as a buyer i would not buy from BG Properties as they are pushy and bombard potential buyers with completely unfiltered information, they do not remove email addresses from their list when asked and the properties on their web site are generally overpriced.

On the unrelated subject of tourism in BG I've started another thread rather than disrupt this one.

no i not tried them....do you have there website details thanks paul

please could you mail me there details many thanks paul
[email protected]

I've not bought through them, however, they are very prompt at responding to emails. I am on their mailing list and I only get one email a week with their latest properties, and when I have enquired about a property for sale they have only given me the information I have asked so maybe it depends on which office you speak with.

This guy might be the one you need to speak to Paul.
Sergey Pelovski
    19 Yakubitsa Str., 5th floor, Sofia 1164, Bulgaria
    +359 885 756 595
    +359 2 9 11 50
  It's Bulgarianproperties.com not sure if allowed to post this on here though.

You can also just use sites like imoti.net or alo.bg, olx.bg. There you'll find properties all over the country and deal directly with the owners. Don't forget, what ever you do with a agency will cost you money... Even a simple visit, not to mention their commissions. Hopes this helps.

axinia milanova wrote:

Hi chaotic ,
I can give you all the information you need , send you pictures from Bulgarian houses and the extremely beautiful Danube river  to give you a idea what you can expect.and prizes.from all this . The most important is to buy close near a little city and to come to Bulgaria andl look by yourself . In BG there are thousands and thousands properties on the market ,for sure in every village 30 % of the houses and a lot more if you go to villages further away than 10 miles from cities !! If you can give me an mail adress it will be very easy to send you all this . Also in BG there are more than 3000 lakes and reservoirs .  I have also a friend in UK who can send you a video that he make when he came to BG and if you like I will bring you in contact with him !     
                                                                  Have a nice day ,
                                                                  Axinia
mail:     **

Hello,

What is the best website to look for such properties ?

;)

@TheDukeBE > this topic is inactive since 2014. You may not get any replies. Try to start your own topic. Good luck