Work Permit/Employment in Paris

Hi,

I plan on going to Paris when I turn 29.  Does anyone know about the age limit application for work permit in France?  I heard that the age limit in order to apply for work permit in France is 27.  I'm actually turning 27 next year and I don't think I would be able to go to Paris to live and work for a while.

I understand that it is extremely difficult to find a job in Paris if you're outside the EU countries.  Is there anyone who would like to suggest regarding work permits or working visa permit for foreigners applying for Paris, France.

Any suggestions on finding a job in Paris, France as an English speaker;)

Your help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks!

Hi marj punky,

I suggest you to have a look at this article : Work visas in France and to  Work in France guide as well. There are information and useful links that can help you.

I wish you good luck
Christine

thanks christine!

hey dear i m rahul patel i live in india ....plz give me some help .... i want to open work permit for paris ya any other devloped country

rahul259 wrote:

hey dear i m rahul patel i live in india ....plz give me some help .... i want to open work permit for paris ya any other devloped country

Welcome to Expat.com.
This post is over 3 years old so you may not get a reply. I suggest you start a new post. Could you please give a little information about your work experience, what sort of qualifications you have, what type of job you are looking for.

Hello everyone! I'm Jo Ann Guzman, 34 yrs. old from Philippines, currently working at Singapore. Is there anyone here want to help me or any possible way to find a work at France? Im working here at Singapore as house helper, I can take care children, dogs, cook & cleaning. I'm working here for almost 6 yrs. And I'm trying my luck to work at France.  Hoping is there anyone who can read and help, suggest how to apply a job there (working visa).

Thank you very much! God Bless

Hi!

There is no age limit but the problem is when not from UE (+ Switzerland, Norway, Iceland).

You may not enter France and look for a job. You need to have a job first.

To get a job/work permit in France, you need to find an employer (in France) who will have to prove to French authorities that no one suitable cannot be found in France, in the UE, in Switzerland, Norway, Iceland.

Obviously you also need to be operational in French.

It is this way everywhere in the world.

I do not want to be a dream breaker but you have the answer to your question.

Furthermore, immigration seen as number 1 problem is getting more and more limited in France.

Hello everyone! I'm Jo Ann Guzman, 34 yrs. old from Philippines, currently working at Singapore. Is there anyone here want to help me or any possible way to find a work at France? Im working here at Singapore as house helper, I can take care children, dogs, cook & cleaning. I'm working here for almost 6 yrs. And I'm trying my luck to work at France. Hoping is there anyone who can read and help, suggest how to apply a job there (working visa).
Thank you very much! God Bless
-@guzmanjoann1234

Hi!

Your kind of work is not eligible for any visa in France. There are a lot of women in France (citizens and residents) and also in UE (UE citizens don't need visas to work within UE).

Sorry but such are the rules!