Wish to move to Tasmania

Hi everyone here. i am so thankful for this forum and people who can share with each other)) i'm from Russia, Vladikavkaz. i've been craving to move to Australia, Tasmania since 2012 year. but dont know how to start.. and who can help or recommened with any info. i would like to work and live there. would be extra happy if anyone will reply. ))*

Hello Olanka1988 and welcome on board :)

So as to help you get better response, I created a new thread as from your post on the  Australia Forum.

For a great start, I would advise you read out all our articles in the different sections in our Living in Australia guide.

Sure a lot of reading, but you may find a lot of information to help you make you dream come true. :)

Regards

Kenjee

Olanka1988 wrote:

Hi everyone here. i am so thankful for this forum and people who can share with each other)) i'm from Russia, Vladikavkaz. i've been craving to move to Australia, Tasmania since 2012 year. but dont know how to start.. and who can help or recommened with any info. i would like to work and live there. would be extra happy if anyone will reply. ))*

First priority is a visa. For visa information and applications www.immi.gov.au  A word of warning. There is very very little work in Tasmania for locals let alone expats. If you are young enough you could consider a working holiday visa.
This will allow you to work and also give you the time to look for more permanent work.
Cost of living is high here. For cost of living www.numbeo.com