Miami people are there any here??

Hey just moved to Miami, looking for people around my age to explore Miami with :) hope there's someone out there!!!

Hi Emmaj89,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand
Expat.com Team

hi....

amisif wrote:

hi....

Welcome to EB

Please introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself.

I am in Tampa.

stumpy wrote:

Welcome to EB

Please introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself.

I don't know.  I think "hi" says it all sometimes.

I visited Florida twice

mugtech wrote:

I visited Florida twice

Hopefully your next visit is elsewhere.

Will be in Tampa next year

Hi Emma, welcome to the sunshine state, I hope you like it cause it's really different than the UK. How long are you going to stay around?

Danic001 wrote:

Hi Emma, welcome to the sunshine state, How long are you going to stay around?

Probably longer than La Bron James.

Hi Emma, I'm moving to Miami in Jan with my husband (no kids just pets) I'm 34 years old and with my husbands work he will be working out of the country quite a bit so will no doubt be doing my exploring alone too, I don't know how your set now but if you still want someone to explore with please drop me a line, we have no current house/area picked just yet but are looking around coral gables/coconut grove/kendall or Doral areas maybe you could even give me some advice also, I'm not a big party person, I do however enjoy a good night out, I love shopping / having lunch seeing new places and of course love my animals, I look forward to hearing from you  :)

Pablo_viajero wrote:

Accommodation in Miami? Prices?? cheap??

:offtopic:
Please use the HOUSING section for this.  Thank you.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team