Looking for a good,recommended italian language course in Rome!

Hi there,

I would like to learn Italian at a school in Rome for minimum 3 months this year, but the choices are endless when you do a google search! Can anyone recommend a good,reputable course/school for beginners' italian for adults in Roma????

Thanks in advance!
Rowena.

Hi,

I do have 2 or 3 very good schools in Rome and I can help for getting housing ! How long do you want to come ? do you want to stay all summer in Rome ?

When are you thinking to come ?

[Moderated]

Regards.
Euroma.

Inès de Vendegies

You can try expats living in Rome - Info here

expatslivinginrome.com/INTENSIVE-ITALIAN.html

Ask my blog friend at
ciaoitaliablog.wordpress.com

she will give you good advice !

Hi, I'm late (I know) but it may be useful for others...

I would give you this advice: if you are searching for Italian language courses in Italy choose Torre Di Babele.
It is a school of italian language in Rome. It is officially recognized by Education Ministery and it offers DITALS certification (that is the official certification to teach the Italian language in Italy and abroad as well).

It is one of the most interesting schools (based on my friends opinions) 'cause it offers also cooking classes, Italian art lessons and real social life interactions to give you what you really need to learn the real Italian!

Hope to be helpful
Petra

How many months is the language course. ?

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Depends where you go how long it is. Most schools just continue to the next level With the change over new beginner classes should start each month. Hope that helps.